Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can do a similar thing with my ears, and most people also have no idea what I'm talking about.

I can't do that with my nose, but...then I can just breathe from my mouth to not smell things....
Yeah. Feels like I'm moving s flap over the nasal passages. Id think the ears are a super power

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well here's a fucking weird one for ya boys! My woman's family all forcibly cut ties with her aunt. I am talking full radio silence, changed the locks on their houses and refuse to even speak to her. I've met this woman several times and she seemed nice enough. She was divorcing my my wife's uncle and some other typical shit. I don't know them too well or anything as they all live in Ukraine but I figured it was typical life bullshit.

But what really piqued my interest is even her cousin cut ties with his mom (the aunt) and will not allow her anywhere near his own family for any reason. To the extent that he will not allow family photos to be taken and circulated via facebook or whatever out of fear that his own mother might get her hands on them.

To this I was all, wait a minute. What the fuck? That is batshit insane. But it got weirder. I asked what had caused this, had she attacked anyone or some other insanity? Nope nope nope. Even more bizarre. I don't pretend to be deeply ingrained on East European culture/Ukrainian culture or anything but there is a very mainstream belief in various superstitions. My wife describes this as black magic/white magic for some reason... I kind of figured it was just like gypsy nonsense that is common in Europe. But people in Ukraine do like going to fortune tellers and all that garbage. I generally didn't think much of it other than believing it was kind of stupid.

Apparently the belief in this is quite strong. The cousin caught his mom on his home camera system coming in and pouring blood on stuff and doing weird satanic shit or something I shit you not. This is why they are divorced now. I laughed about this and my wife got super pissed. I am not sure how you want me to react to something I find so completely absurd lol. She tells me that I may not believe any of it but it is real and causes bad things.

Yeah okay. Enjoy your gypsy nonsense. Don't care. Sorry your uncle and aunt to divorce though. I guess.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well here's a fucking weird one for ya boys! My woman's family all forcibly cut ties with her aunt. I am talking full radio silence, changed the locks on their houses and refuse to even speak to her. I've met this woman several times and she seemed nice enough. She was divorcing my my wife's uncle and some other typical shit. I don't know them too well or anything as they all live in Ukraine but I figured it was typical life bullshit.

But what really piqued my interest is even her cousin cut ties with his mom (the aunt) and will not allow her anywhere near his own family for any reason. To the extent that he will not allow family photos to be taken and circulated via facebook or whatever out of fear that his own mother might get her hands on them.

To this I was all, wait a minute. What the fuck? That is batshit insane. But it got weirder. I asked what had caused this, had she attacked anyone or some other insanity? Nope nope nope. Even more bizarre. I don't pretend to be deeply ingrained on East European culture/Ukrainian culture or anything but there is a very mainstream belief in various superstitions. My wife describes this as black magic/white magic for some reason... I kind of figured it was just like gypsy nonsense that is common in Europe. But people in Ukraine do like going to fortune tellers and all that garbage. I generally didn't think much of it other than believing it was kind of stupid.

Apparently the belief in this is quite strong. The cousin caught his mom on his home camera system coming in and pouring blood on stuff and doing weird satanic shit or something I shit you not. This is why they are divorced now. I laughed about this and my wife got super pissed. I am not sure how you want me to react to something I find so completely absurd lol. She tells me that I may not believe any of it but it is real and causes bad things.

Yeah okay. Enjoy your gypsy nonsense. Don't care. Sorry your uncle and aunt to divorce though. I guess.
Sounds like bath salts.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Ask her what caused Chernobyl. Did someone pour blood on reactor 4?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If my.mom came into my house and poured blood over everything id divorce her too

Did I tell you guys my mom moved 0.4 miles away. Fuuuck

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I did not see the video myself. But she did. The aunt poured blood on shit and praised Satan or whatever then cleaned it all up and left. Did this several times I guess before the cousin happened to peruse his home camera stuff and saw it. Showed it to his dad and he almost immediately divorced her.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I did not see the video myself. But she did. The aunt poured blood on shit and praised Satan or whatever then cleaned it all up and left. Did this several times I guess before the cousin happened to peruse his home camera stuff and saw it. Showed it to his dad and he almost immediately divorced her.
So are you thinking she really did do it or didn't? Cleaning up blood is hard. I know because my wife gave birth in my house

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So are you thinking she really did do it or didn't? Cleaning up blood is hard. I know because my wife gave birth in my house

If they were lying about why they so abruptly and completely ostracized her, I think they would have come up with a better cover story.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I have no doubts she did. My wife saw these videos and all and she was shocked. From what she said it isn't like she sprayed a room down with pig's blood or something. Think more, draw small pentagram on the floor or what the fuck ever and do your weird ass ritual nonsense then wipe it up. These superstitions are way beyond my knowledge of East European gypsy bullshit. But that is how it was described to me. There has been a history of this aunt explicitly disliking her daughter in law and grandkids. I don't really know the reason for that though.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm skeptical. How the fuck could she do that several times and he not notice stains or blood somewhere?

Is she in forensics, a serial killer or some shit?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm skeptical. How the fuck could she do that several times and he not notice stains or blood somewhere?

Is she in forensics, a serial killer or some shit?

I really think you people are thinking about this too hard. The dude has tile floor and it took up the space of a dinner plate or something. She didn't go crazy all over the house from my understanding.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I really think you people are thinking about this too hard. The dude has tile floor and it took up the space of a dinner plate or something. She didn't go crazy all over the house from my understanding.
Ah ok. Thought she poured that shit all over the kitchen.

Crazy shit none the less

fris

Vyemm Raider
3 things you don't mess with:

1. Mother in laws
2. Mother nature
And 3: mother fucking Ukrainians

Think that's from a marky mark movie

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was told there's a place to spend soybucks here in this thread.

Please direct me there so I can utilize them in good fashion.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I was told there's a place to spend soybucks here in this thread.

Please direct me there so I can utilize them in good fashion.
1565030702978.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That looks like a place you might stick an arm or a penis, not soybucks. I'm now very confused and will return to my homeland in the shaw, where salt is being distributed in glorious fashion

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user