Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Buy some lube too.

A three way is still not outside the realm of possibility. Don't be too forward. Just take it out of your pocket casually and set it on the counter or bar. They're not stupid, they know what's up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
There's 2 eras in my life. Pre meeting wife, and post meeting wife. There's no way I come out on top doing this. I should have put my foot down (and likely moved lol) about returning messages and then her reading some of them.

I've got one hole card left, but it's not time to play it yet. Yet.

The ex she is talking about I have to look up half the words she uses. She's big in psyho analyst stuff. I'm sure I'm case study #39.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I opened the gates of hell. "Hey your ex girlfriend I was talking to said she has to come to San Antonio in January, we should meet and go out to eat together".

I know the standard response will be - 3 way. Turst me there's not where she's going.

Stupid shit I get myself into. I told my wife "there's a reason she's my ex and you're my wife", oh but she sounds so nice. What did I do to deserve this? My entire life I have been a huge fan of right here in this tiny cicle is my life. Move on and start another. Don't let the streams cross.

I moved here for help and "low stress".
I thought you lived in MT? Also, why are they even talking in the first place?

EDIT: I guess the last sentence of your post is referring to your move to San Antonio?

Borzak

I live just outside Austin now. I moved and I don't have a lot going on here now because of health reasons. Wife was like log into facebook and talk to some of your friends. My friends don't use facebook. I had a lot of messages. Many of them were from ex girlfriends because my friends sent messages out that I was married now as a "prank" to me when I got married.

It went downhill from there. Eventually she was "just let me look up the people that messaged you". Making the wife happy lol. There "was" a definitive break between pre wife and post meeting wife 20 years ago. We just got married after living together for 20 years. I'm not sure what she thought I was doing before I met her. I'm 6 years older than her. She was in her 2nd year of college and I was teaching as a grad student and she was in my student.

Long paragraph of I'm an idiot and my wall I built is coming down lol.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bro, don't stress. Either put your foot down and say "no, I do not want to go and you need to respect that." or just go and have fun with it. If the ex says anything dumb just use the line you used before but on her and say "that is a perfect example of why you are my ex and she is my wife."

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It was half a lifetime ago. It doesn't matter anymore.

She's teasing you. And probably trying to get you engaged socially.

Don't tell her about this place. I like you man but I like tits too, and if we're being honest I'll sell you out for sideboob.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

It was half a lifetime ago. It doesn't matter anymore.

She's teasing you. And probably trying to get you engaged socially.

Don't tell her about this place. I like you man but I like tits too, and if we're being honest I'll sell you out for sideboob.

She knows about this place lol. For a pretty long period I couldn't type and she would type my stuff in to post. OK that makes my current situation seem like nothing lol. The only thing she ever said was "That Mist chick is kinda crazy". I kept it mostly in the politics thread. Nothing phased her just "guy stuff".

I think most of it stems from she thought I was Mr. anti social and living in the middle of nowhere forever and she kind of got a shock that there was actual life before her. "Life" bigger before her than after. But I liked it after I met her. Maybe she's balancing that out. I'm not dumb enough (yet) to show her a bunch of pictures I still have pre smartphone era including a ton of mardi gras pics. I think that might put her into a seizure. Like finding out your sweet old grandpa was a pimp or something.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Did borzak get married while I was gone wtf

Yes I did, to the same girlfriend I lived with for 20 years. Married, moved to town in her house. It's an adjustment. Your avatar is kind of disturbing. Welcome back.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not creepy at all. I was the one telling him to come by my work to say hi.
One of the most normal people leaves and within 3 months he's a creep.
I was looking back to find out when tf Borzak got married AND learned he had a kid and saw this. Thanks guys lol

For completeness though, Picasso did message me on Overwatch and asked when I was gonna stop being a fag

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I thought you lived in MT? Also, why are they even talking in the first place?

EDIT: I guess the last sentence of your post is referring to your move to San Antonio?
Haha I think you're confusing him with BrutalTM. I used to confuse the two as well.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

I lived in LA/MS and TX and at one time San Antonio, moved to outside Austin when I got married and wife has a house there. Never lived in MT. Sorry.

Edit - wife and I are doing the amnesia lane thing today. Looking at my Freshman yearbook from 1985. The hair, hair and more hair. The lack of fat people. The kids known as "fat" kids back then would be normaly or slightly less than normal in weight. Amusing. No honey that's not me that's someone else.

Last edited:
  • 1Like