Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People grossly exaggerate what I said to lindz, in jest mind you. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well. Truth be told I've never pmed her or harassed her or anything. I think she played in our guild for one day, or planned too and didn't. Whatever, she had nice boobs.

Nothing I said mischaracterized that.

Glad to hear the notifications were working. I only tagged you to make sure you didn't miss us talking about you being a creep. I wouldn't feel right if I was talking behind someone's back.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
People grossly exaggerate what I said to lindz, in jest mind you. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well. Truth be told I've never pmed her or harassed her or anything. I think she played in our guild for one day, or planned too and didn't. Whatever, she had nice boobs.
A wild Noodlebutt sighting!

SeanDoe1z1

Once the D word comes out, that pretty much the nail in the coffin in everyone experience? Not on one behavior, but many pretty evenly split from both sides.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Once the D word comes out, that pretty much the nail in the coffin in everyone experience? Not on one behavior, but many pretty evenly split from both sides.

No. It depends on context. My wife and I bring it up all the time and our marriage is fine. Every once in a while we remind each other of things like how she'd rather make the rest of my life miserable than give me a divorce and that's OK because i'd be more likely to seek a murder than a divorce where she can steal half my shit.

On a more serious note, my parents almost got divorced and got back together. They were separated for nearly a year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Can't live together, can't live apart. Aunt and Uncle got divorced. Married to someone else. Got divorced remarried each other. Few years later did it again. Leftover from the hippie loving 60's.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I opened the gates of hell. "Hey your ex girlfriend I was talking to said she has to come to San Antonio in January, we should meet and go out to eat together".

I know the standard response will be - 3 way. Turst me there's not where she's going.

Stupid shit I get myself into. I told my wife "there's a reason she's my ex and you're my wife", oh but she sounds so nice. What did I do to deserve this? My entire life I have been a huge fan of right here in this tiny cicle is my life. Move on and start another. Don't let the streams cross.

I moved here for help and "low stress".

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I opened the gates of hell. "Hey your ex girlfriend I was talking to said she has to come to San Antonio in January, we should meet and go out to eat together".

I know the standard response will be - 3 way. Turst me there's not where she's going.

Stupid shit I get myself into. I told my wife "there's a reason she's my ex and you're my wife", oh but she sounds so nice. What did I do to deserve this? My entire life I have been a huge fan of right here in this tiny cicle is my life. Move on and start another. Don't let the streams cross.

I moved here for help and "low stress".

You know, I was going to make a post about "Hope you like hanging out with people you thought you'd never see again" but I refrained. The beds we make and all that...

Better get your reminiscing shoes shined.