Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
She's completing her doctorate this fall so I should be good or does it make me a racist? Cad Cad I don't think you are a racist but there are other threads that are debating the point you are bring up. You should keep the discussion there.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm guessing most people when they start dating someone don't reallly think a lot about the divorce rate of the race of the person. They date, things evolve and bam they are married. I thought I was the most racist person the board by a fair amount. Even this cracker redneck living in the south has dated two black women. The first one she asked me out and it took effort at that time and place. The second one just didn't work out. Dumb me looked at the person. Racist me, no Asian women. I've only ever known very few. Racist.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
That, and I think there’s a HUGE difference between foreign born Hispanics and American-born Hispanics when it comes to divorce, with American-born Hispanics being a lot closer to white numbers in divorce.
you are right societal pressures, expectations and acceptance have a lot more to do with divorce rate than anything else. Even if it is legally allowed, deeply religious society will have low divorce rates, not because they are happy, but because of the whole shame aspect of it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I can say with 100% certainty that not marrying any of the girls I dated when I was young, was the right decision.

I've been getting in touch with people I went to high school with to jar loose some meories. Plus people for the 5 year period after school. Lot of failed marriages. Lots of people that have never left the small suburb from 30 years ago.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Just a shot in the dark here, but maybe the "some college" women have such a high divorce rate because they somehow blame the marriage on preventing them from completing college, and thus possibly their failure to attain a good job or what have you on the marriage?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just a shot in the dark here, but maybe the "some college" women have such a high divorce rate because they somehow blame the marriage on preventing them from completing college, and thus possibly their failure to attain a good job or what have you on the marriage?

Could also just mean they are the type of people who can't finish anything they start.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Race doesn't make a difference.

Is this shit posting / trolling?

Thought this was the adult section where this type of thing wasnt allowed?

Amod Amod care to apply some of your new found authoritarianism to Khane Khane posting nonsensical gibberish troll responses to serious questions?

I do not care if you call me racist.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Is this shit posting / trolling?

Thought this was the adult section where this type of thing wasnt allowed?

Amod Amod care to apply some of your new found authoritarianism to Khane Khane posting nonsensical gibberish troll responses to serious questions?

View attachment 241900

I literally told them to knock it off after the post you quoted and they stopped because they are not fucking mongoloids like yourself.

Learn to read.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dogs... exactly like humans.

You dont think genetics effect human behavior and features . . .

Cool bro.

Kim’s research raises questions as to why African-American women’s higher education does not have a strong marriage protective effect.

“African-American women don’t seem to enjoy the same degree of protection that education confers on marriage,” says Jeounghee Kim, assistant professor at Rutgers University’s School of Social Work.

“For white Americans, higher education is related to a lower chance of divorce, and this protective effect of education on marriage increased consistently among the recent generations. But for African-American women, higher education is not necessarily related to a lower chance of divorce.”

I am gonna say a large chunk is because black women marry, mostly, black men.

There is a heavy stigma in black culture when a woman dates a white guy. KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THE IMAGE OF BLACK MAN / WHITE WOMAN IS FORCED INTO EVERYTHING WE SEE HUH???

I've known several black women that dumped legit good white guys because their friends were relentlessly chastising them for "Abandoning black men, who are so oppressed by THE MAN".

Add in a bit lower IQ, some other cultural problems, physical appearance, etc and its a deadly combo. Fucking chicken legs I swear. Why dont black women work on their calves? Khane Khane says genetics dont matter, so why do so many black women have fucking fat hips and chicken legs?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Curious, is there a SO Brahma? Gamer too? Bedroom and awesome pc / tv etc.

Nah. My kids mother and I broke up a few years ago. I've been pretty much just playing the dating game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Racial derail is starting to become distracting to others, please keep it civil or take it to a better thread.

How are stats depicting differences between races not pertinent to my interracial marriage?

Marriage thread? Check
Interracial marriage? Check
Racial stats for marriage? Check

Seems on topic and relevant. Dont care if talking about reality makes some one uncomfortable.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You dont think genetics effect human behavior and features . . .

Cool bro.

I am gonna say a large chunk is because black women marry, mostly, black men.

There is a heavy stigma in black culture when a woman dates a white guy. KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER WHY THE IMAGE OF BLACK MAN / WHITE WOMAN IS FORCED INTO EVERYTHING WE SEE HUH???

I've known several black women that dumped legit good white guys because their friends were relentlessly chastising them for "Abandoning black men, who are so oppressed by THE MAN".

Add in a bit lower IQ, some other cultural problems, physical appearance, etc and its a deadly combo. Fucking chicken legs I swear. Why dont black women work on their calves? Khane Khane says genetics dont matter, so why do so many black women have fucking fat hips and chicken legs?

Alright let me respond to this so we can put it to bed for real.

I got on a soapbox to make a point and let the argument get away from me.

What I took issue with was his original post and the word "nogs". I easily could have made my point by just saying "Nogs? Really?".

• 3Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ come on not here.

Not only are you wrong, but this is not the thread for it. Entire African countries have lower divorce rate than america. Race is not a thing when it comes to divorce.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Alright let me respond to this so we can put it to bed for real.

I got on a soapbox to make a point and let the argument get away from me.

What I took issue with was his original post and the word "nogs". I easily could have made my point by just saying "Nogs? Really?".

Prolly.

Its never been feasible to shy away from understanding of things b/c someone screams "RACIST".

And there are differences.

Hell, I notice some w/ my wife. But not sure if that is individual, adoption, race, etc. And I dont try to figure it out, just kinda accept what I can, try to change what I cant accept etc.

And I entertained the idea when I was talking to a black girl. We talked about these things at length, to the point where it was the basis for our relationship. Which is one reason I didnt stay with her. I didnt want interracial to be the sole defining characteristic of "us".

But she was starkly aware of these issues, as were all the black girls I've been good friends with over the years.

Its a shitty thing, wrapped in more shitty things, and talking about it sucks. But its gotta be aired out.