Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Something to add to our racist hijacking.

Country A could have lower divorce rates due to society / culture and everyone be 80IQ
Country B could have higher rates due to society / culture and everyone be 150 IQ

Doesnt mean IQ has no impact.

Ability to rationalize delayed gratification, more distant time horizon, all those things are part of intelligence. To hand waive off the impact those factors have, to keep yourself comfortable, is at best pathetic.

Its a real thing, and it does no favors to anyone to dismiss it outright on feels basis.

Race is a contributing factor in just about everything, to what degree, and whether or not it can be mitigated (or even if it SHOULD be mitigated) is another discussion.

Edit: Eh shit, like 5 ppl beat me to it already.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If you are saying that blacks cant stay married because they are blacks, ( this is your argument), then the counterexample is to find populations of black where divorce rates are low.

Again your problem is that you think there arent blacks outside of the united states, and you think backs in teh United states represent blacks all over the world, when in reality theyare a VERY small sample of the world.

Tanzania has more blacks than the USA.

You dont have the ability to understand the conversation your in.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cleaning lady came today to do her "initial" clean, and was 3 hours, at $40/hour. Expensive as fuck for a cleaning lady. I haven't been home to see the place, but the wife said that it's super clean, but she doesn't think it's worth the money. She's like we can both get it done in less time, and save the $120. I'm like yea, but we won't, because we both don't like doing it, and she says well, let's stop being lazy and just do it.

She's not wrong, but I also know that it's not going to happen.

I tried boys. Dirty house gonna stay dirty!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I always heard about it being clean, but the cleaning lady didn't do it "her way".

I mentioned this thread to the wife. I scored bonus points. She had no idea I ever dated a black woman for a short period. I don't know about the race statistics. I do know there's a huge difference in ghetto black and a woman raised in a family and educated. Especially in the south. The biggest screw up I didn't realize at the time was more dating someone I worked with and not a black woman. First job shortly after high school, she had a degree.

People would look at times, I always told her it was cause they thought she was craddle robbing. Pretty sure she asked me out cause I talked to her like a normal person and not like a black guy out in the shop like some of the other workers did. I was also 20-30 years younger than most everyone else in the office except for her.

Thanks for the reminder shaking loose a memory.
Edit - edited it down got carried away with a memory.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Never worth it to raise another man's kids IMO.
My wife had a 3 year old when I met her. It was the scariest shit I had ever done in my life, up until that point, but she was awesome and I wanted to pursue her. Fortunately, he's a great kid and his dad is still in the picture. 8 years later, we're still together, had my daughter almost 3 years ago and life is awesome. Y'never know...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Funny story about when I first started dating my wife: Tyen talked shit to me on the forum(he was friends with me on Facebook at the time) about the whole "don't raise another man's kid" thing. Yes, I definitely was the one who made the wrong choice of who to make kids with in this scenario.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Funny story about when I first started dating my wife: Tyen talked shit to me on the forum(he was friends with me on Facebook at the time) about the whole "don't raise another man's kid" thing. Yes, I definitely was the one who made the wrong choice of who to make kids with in this scenario.
You both had that in common.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cleaning lady came today to do her "initial" clean, and was 3 hours, at $40/hour. Expensive as fuck for a cleaning lady. I haven't been home to see the place, but the wife said that it's super clean, but she doesn't think it's worth the money. She's like we can both get it done in less time, and save the $120. I'm like yea, but we won't, because we both don't like doing it, and she says well, let's stop being lazy and just do it.

She's not wrong, but I also know that it's not going to happen.

I tried boys. Dirty house gonna stay dirty!
I am very curious how much cleaning was required for it to take 3 hours. Any pics of trouble areas?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Every single cleaning service I've ever hired does an "initial cleaning" that takes way longer than the weekly clean to get it to a point where it's just maintenance cleaning and not deep cleaning months of filth buildup.

Did you talk to the cleaning service to see if the plan is only needing an hour per cleaning moving forward?

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I am very curious how much cleaning was required for it to take 3 hours. Any pics of trouble areas?
3 rooms 3 bathrooms and a nice kitchen take that long. My place takes 3-4 hours as well, at $20, so i end up paying around $100 as well. this means Dustin and cleaning also every single shot glass/ glass thingy next to the TV. She cleans all the dishes that are dirty and will do laundry if we want to. Also is only once per month.

Also she is a brazilian amazon almost 5'11 and amazing body, so i let her take her time.

I basically walk barefooted in my house and if it is dirty I feel it right away.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Gotcha, never used one. In fact, I don't know anyone that's ever used one
you should.

You end up feeling like this

1578497328841.png

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes, but embarrassed to post. You post first?

And Khane has it right. Was the initial clean, and subsequent cleanings would be less time but at the same rate. I don't think my wife is trying to get out of cleaning, but we have a huge clutter problem, and this cleaning lady wouldn't do much with clutter. If we could have someone come in and out all the clutter away, then cleaning would be simple.

You get my lovely daughter in the mix as well. 20191025_135436.jpg

This was a couple months ago, and I will say it's much better now, even before the cleaning lady. I had just come home from traveling for the week and put my backpack and suitcase down, backed up to my front door and snapped the pic. So this is the view as you walk into my house.

• 1WTF