93879a51-9218-47c8-b680-e86d6e26f702.JPG

• 3Truth!
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Basically. In the past year or so from all the interactions Ive had from women on various dating platforms, only 1 is what Id consider to have had genuinely good conversation. I did end up going on a date with her, but she was just too big for me.

I tend to blame men for this though. Problem is that even if you do the correct thing and dont respond back to just "lol", there are a thousand other dudes who will break every bone in their back trying to carry on those conversations.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Boring "LOL" response

i_am_very_disappointed___by_more10art_d5xzta7-fullview.jpg

But seriously folks, anyone else feeling the strain of quarantine in their marriages? I love my wife, we have a terrific relationship, all things are good. But she has literally not left our property except for walks since March 15. We both highly value our personal space. We've definitely been a bit short with each other, but the sex has been good. A lot more daytime sex. A few times in my workshop, which is fun.

She better not make stains on my unfinished wood working projects, though...

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

But seriously folks, anyone else feeling the strain of quarantine in their marriages? I love my wife, we have a terrific relationship, all things are good. But she has literally not left our property except for walks since March 15. We both highly value our personal space. We've definitely been a bit short with each other, but the sex has been good. A lot more daytime sex. A few times in my workshop, which is fun.

We have been snappy a few times, but it gets resolved pretty quickly. The only real strain has been on my foreskin, just putting in work ^_^

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I’ve definitely been more snappy than usual as well and it makes me feel shitty. There’s been more boning, but not sure it makes up for me being a miserable cunt all the time lately. Trying to not let the small shit piss me off as much but it’s hard.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Having the kids home while I'm also working at home is pretty much how I imagine hell is. This shit sucks.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider

My wife is now WfH, I'm '"Essential" and we have a 5 and 7 year old. She inadvertently got us quarantined on March 24th. I finally went back to work on Monday the 12th, I was so relieved. However my wife is so much more stressed with me gone. Maybe you can find a way to be gone 10 hours a day 😉

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My wife is now WfH, I'm '"Essential" and we have a 5 and 7 year old. She inadvertently got us quarantined on March 24th. I finally went back to work on Monday the 12th, I was so relieved. However my wife is so much more stressed with me gone. Maybe you can find a way to be gone 10 hours a day 😉

I'm really thankful for the space we do have. It's a big house, everyone has their own room. I have a woodworking shop in the back, as well as a small machine shop, and plenty of things to do. I'm out of the house a lot of hours every day, but I don't want to leave all the elearning help needed to my wife, so I want to be available. My two sons have taken to doing their elearning in my woodshop, so we spend a bunch of the day out there.

For those who are trapped inside smaller houses, especially with younger children, I so wish there was something I could do for you. That shit has to be rough.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have a dedicated office to myself which is nice. The only thing that sucks is my kid asks me every time I come out if im done working then gets sad. I can't really afford to have them all up in my shit all day so they know the work boundaries and respect them. The only thing I miss is I would decompress on the ride home everyday and I don't have that now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Vagina cruciata?
This woman Ive seen three times before was over at my house to make dinner and watch a movie. After eating while watching the movie we start to fool around. After about a minute or so she kind of pauses, Im thinking maybe shes just a little nervous so I slowly continue on. After another minute shes says it slate and she has to go.

While she was cleaning the plates we ate off of I ask her about that and she said since shes Christian(something she mentioned a few times before so no surprise) she doesnt want to have sex so soon.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This woman Ive seen three times before was over at my house to make dinner and watch a movie. After eating while watching the movie we start to fool around. After about a minute or so she kind of pauses, Im thinking maybe shes just a little nervous so I slowly continue on. After another minute shes says it slate and she has to go.

While she was cleaning the plates we ate off of I ask her about that and she said since shes Christian(something she mentioned a few times before so no surprise) she doesnt want to have sex so soon.
Well, that means she is thinking about having sex with you. That's positive. If you can be patient with her, you are probably in like Flynn.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

That is just Girl Math heavily influenced by the guilt that comes with religion. It is the same reason why I know a lady that gave up anal sex before actual vaginal sex, because religious guilt reasons. Stay the course Big P those legs will part soon and you will be Moses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users