Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That all sounds like good news, this thread is only for bad news and assholes. We can't debate that for weeks/months . What the hell are you doing man

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Don't want to see the girl you banged a couple weeks ago?

"I have a bit of a cough… but I think it's okay"

*Date cancelled!*

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Won't work in reverse. Dudes don't care.

Male privilege.

You know what's good for a sore throat baby?

• 4Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Won't work in reverse. Dudes don't care.

Male privilege.

You know what's good for a sore throat baby?

And the worst part is that it's true and chicks think we're just throwing a line on them. Vitamin D cures most of a girl's ailments.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
On a side note, I think I shared a couple Christmases ago, when visiting family, my wife's cousin's husband (confusing enough for ya?) called my son a fag (my son is gay), buncha drama happened, fist fight, etc...

Well, that was a big split for my wife and her cousin (who were previously very close). Well, it's come to light that the dipshit was cheating on my wife's cousin. And not only that, cheating with hookers. A lot of them. Like, a LOT of them.

She makes really good money, he is a blue collar construction worker. They had the life plan. Had put away a fuck ton of money before having kid's for their college funds, various other sock back cash accounts, etc...

She said she didn't monitor them much, because they were supposed to just kinda be sitting dormant. Well, she checked them for the first time after two years, and found a bunch of money missing. Confronted her soon-to-be-ex and the hookers story came out. So now they're getting a divorce. She reached out to my wife with this information and my wife is giving her the cold shoulder because of how she stood by the jackass a couple Christmases ago. I told her she should give her cousin another shot.

Now my wife is mad at me for being willing to forgive her cousin, and apparently I'm even more of an asshole for suggesting SHE forgive her cousin. I think my wife is just holding a dumb grudge.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Johnny49 is your cousin in law?! And you cold cocked him?!

This is the biggest revelation in FoH history!

• 3Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Johnny49 is your cousin in law?! And you cold cocked him?!

This is the biggest revelation in FoH history!

I mean internet anonymity being what it is and all, I can't rule that out...But I doubt it.

I can 100% say I didn't touch his cock though.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
On a side note, I think I shared a couple Christmases ago, when visiting family, my wife's cousin's husband (confusing enough for ya?) called my son a fag (my son is gay), buncha drama happened, fist fight, etc...

Well, that was a big split for my wife and her cousin (who were previously very close). Well, it's come to light that the dipshit was cheating on my wife's cousin. And not only that, cheating with hookers. A lot of them. Like, a LOT of them.

She makes really good money, he is a blue collar construction worker. They had the life plan. Had put away a fuck ton of money before having kid's for their college funds, various other sock back cash accounts, etc...

She said she didn't monitor them much, because they were supposed to just kinda be sitting dormant. Well, she checked them for the first time after two years, and found a bunch of money missing. Confronted her soon-to-be-ex and the hookers story came out. So now they're getting a divorce. She reached out to my wife with this information and my wife is giving her the cold shoulder because of how she stood by the jackass a couple Christmases ago. I told her she should give her cousin another shot.

Now my wife is mad at me for being willing to forgive her cousin, and apparently I'm even more of an asshole for suggesting SHE forgive her cousin. I think my wife is just holding a dumb grudge.
Your wife is holding a dumb grudge.

I'm not sure exactly what tack I would take in your situation but this comes to mind. Ask her if she never makes mistakes? And when she says yes ask her if she wants to be with someone who holds those mistakes over her head for the rest of her life. She'll probably say it isn't the same thing and it isn't. Just remind her that her cousin isn't the one who called your son a fag and that when women are in love sometimes they do stupid things...like marrying a big lumox like yourself. And then have the sex.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife wanted to bone and I literally fell asleep watching TV before it was to happen. She got all pissy until this morning. It always makes me laugh, that women expect to get laid but men need to earn it.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Stealing money from your wife to buy hookers.

I mean, wow.

It didn't occur to him to pretend like he has a gambling addiction?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Coming up on 9 years of marriage and my wife still thinks I hung the moon. After 1 week of working at home together, she suddenly realized I'm an asshole with no empathy.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Coming up on 9 years of marriage and my wife still thinks I hung the moon. After 1 week of working at home together, she suddenly realized I'm an asshole with no empathy.
It was inevitable. Tell her to fuck off and make you a sandwich.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Real texts I send real women

Screenshot_20200417-113610_Spotify.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users