Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No I havent read what you posted about wife's uncle but dumb gypsy magic is definitely real in former USSR.

I remember my mom (who has a masters degree) dragging me to some group healer seance bullshit similar go Kashpirovsky (look him up), hoping they would correct my vision. This was in late 80s in USSR.

She sends me emails about "alternative medicine" to this day
Hah my mom had me watch this faggot constantly when I was 8 hoping to cure what turned out to be ulcers (spoiler: it didn’t work). Came to the states, got a pill, cured in three months. The entire family watched this garbage in order to be helped for anything they thought they had. All well educated people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hah my mom had me watch this faggot constantly when I was 8 hoping to cure what turned out to be ulcers (spoiler: it didn’t work). Came to the states, got a pill, cured in three months. The entire family watched this garbage in order to be helped for anything they thought they had. All well educated people.

It was fucking shameful. The quack she dragged me to, his last name was Chumak. I dont remember his first name but he was similar to Kashpirovsky. He would do these tours across USSR and sell out these auditoriums to do these seances. I was like 9 or 10 when I got dragged to this shit.

TJT TJT , you're basically married to a woman who's entire family has been living RL "WItcher 3" to this day. You might have played that game for 100+ hours but they've been living that shit for a 1000+ years. Blood magic, alchemy, magic potions, blade oils, alghouls, leshens and ekimmaras is mostly all real to them. Be glad they dont have the expansion packs.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It was fucking shameful. The quack she dragged me to, his last name was Chumak. I dont remember his first name but he was similar to Kashpirovsky. He would do these tours across USSR and sell out these auditoriums to do these seances. I was like 9 or 10 when I got dragged to this shit.

TJT TJT , you're basically married to a woman who's entire family has been living RL "WItcher 3" to this day. You might have played that game for 100+ hours but they've been living that shit for a 1000+ years. Blood magic, alchemy, magic potions, blade oils, alghouls, leshens and ekimmaras is mostly all real to them. Be glad they dont have the expansion packs.
So only let them babysit the kids you don't like?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I sold some of G's and my antique advertising pieces last night. Thought I would be just fine with it...just stuff, ya know? It seems however, in the light of day to have stirred up a bunch of emotion.
Fuck.
That being reported, please return to adding to the entertaining string of stories above.

• 10Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I sold some of G's and my antique advertising pieces last night. Thought I would be just fine with it...just stuff, ya know? It seems however, in the light of day to have stirred up a bunch of emotion.
Fuck.
That being reported, please return to adding to the entertaining string of stories above.

Did you pick out any specific ones to keep?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Did you pick out any specific ones to keep?
Oh, I still have a lot left. I sold some really fabulous things to a guy who knew G well and who has shared with me how much he cared for and respected G.
G was involved in the hobby for a long time before we met and that was a whole different circle of friends. I know I gave him a good deal on most of the pieces but I think G would be happy where they went.
The guy has actually met Steady and he invited us to camp and fish at his property this weekend.
Mixing past and present is bittersweet.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Three_crones.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck.

Post pics

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
oh whoops i misread and thought you were still talking about the blood magic wives.

I hadn't even thought of that but now that you mention it, I would totally like to see pics of the vampires/witches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can someone convince me that marriage/dating is worth pursuing after I've seen even my conservative female friends be tainted with liberalism and parts of 3rd wave feminism. Do women who are critical thinkers exist?

Maybe I'm in the wrong geography.