Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've never been in that situation but if my wife was cheating on me with some other married man. I wouldn't hesitate for a single second in contacting the dude's wife when I found out.
That's a reasonable response

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You guys all think he should have shot the dude and gone to prison to never see his kids again? Wtf is wrong with you all. I'm with @Tarrant on this.. why waste emotional energy when his investment was in his wife who broke her promise. What's he supposed to do to that guy?..
Never suggested any of that. Was merely curious as to how T held his fury, and his motives. He kept his cool for the kids, in a no-win situation. Got to respect that. I got nothing further, Folbro.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Okay seriously. I don't know what's going on. Is there a massive worldwide female breeding call?

I've got Ukrainian girl wanting me to come over to "hook up".
I've got Hot blond mom I worked with years ago wanting me to come over and have a shower with her RIGHT NOW.
I've got a date tomorrow night with a cute punk rock girl.
Single neighbor cougar is being very flirty that past few weeks.

I'm serious. What are the planets doing?

Edit: This is a humblebrag btw.

Re: I've got a date tomorrow night with a cute punk rock girl.

I've never been on a date with someone so uninteresting and rude. Holy shit. On her phone and just nothing interesting to say.

I'd take 10 crazies over that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What do you mean? Girls don't want to talk about Pantheon?
Well this is also the issue with an age gap (assuming when you say punk girl she is young like the other one). You just cannot relate beyond the basic "I want to fuck you" impulse. Its fine if boinking is all you are about, but it gets old fast if you expect anything else. Punk girl just fast forwarded to that point. You are basically dating a goldfish with a vagina at that point.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
can you describe what a "punk rock girl" is?

Dyed hair
Nose ring
Jacket with buttons and patches
Likes punk rock?

That's prob the worst date I've ever been on. Keep in mind what I was with just a few weeks ago.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dare we ask how you ended up on that date? Sounds like someone outside your normal wheelhouse, or are you going through midlife crises dip my wick mode right now?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dare we ask how you ended up on that date? Sounds like someone outside your normal wheelhouse, or are you going through midlife crises dip my wick mode right now?

Online dating man. They're nice in text and fucking useless IRL.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If wanting to dip your wick is midlife crisis mode I've been having a midlife crisis since I was 16

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I typically enjoy the rocker chicks. People into EDM or just listen to whatever hot Top 40 flavor of the month are usually boring or have other underlying issues. Purely anecdotal experience, but it checks out so far.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Online dating man. They're nice in text and fucking useless IRL.
Thats why its bullshit. For swinging dicks like Khane who just want to bang and not settle down, its perfect. For actual dating to make a relationship, its shit. People lie enough about themselves in person when trying to score a date as it is. Plus your description rattled off four red flags and online dating crazy is like an iceburg. For ever red flag you can actually see in the profile, there are about two dozen batshit things you are not aware of under the surface. I say this not from personal experience, but from watching my single friend roll the dice on that shit and his horror stories from it, so take it with a grain of salt of course.

I maintain the neighbor MILF or the ex co-worker are the better options to check out, unless you are just trying to get laid and nothing more (in which case you may as well stuck with crazy epic tits girl until that crashed and burned, since you already took the leap).

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thats why its bullshit. For swinging dicks like Khane who just want to bang and not settle down, its perfect. For actual dating to make a relationship, its shit.

About half my friends met their long-term SOs on Bumble, Tinder, OKC, whatever. Many have been together 5+ years and are married now. It works but since it's so numbers-focused, it really is just a numbers game to find the right person.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well considering I met my wife playing EQ, I cannot poop on online dating entirely I guess. But the swipe generation just seems so shallow that I have a hard time seeing those sites (specifically the ones you listed) as more than meat markets.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The ex co worker and I are getting along really well. We getting a little spicy in chat.

I'm still afraid of making any big moves on the neighbor. She asked if I wanted to go with her on a walk with her dogs yesterday but I had plans. I did counter to say we should get beers at the local brewery soon.

I have a booty call booked with the Ukranian girl this Saturday afternoon. Like as in its in my calendar.

I've turned off the dating app so I can just work on these three.

The crazy still messages me. She's honestly sweet but really in a bad place and Bisi ain't here to fix anyone.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Need more nudes Adebisi Adebisi , e-euro chick sounds like she’ll do whatever, winrar.
I'm not sure she's the nudes type

She's more it the eastern European practical "I know we have only met face to face once but I have scheduled us sex for this weekend" type

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not sure she's the nudes type

She's more it the eastern European practical "I know we have only met face to face once but I have scheduled us sex for this weekend" type
Scheduling sex always turns me off. My wife when in "need baby" mode does that shit and I tried to tell her nothing kills the mood more than that. She don't understand though because baby plz

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users