Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You're saying the guy doesn't need to be held accountable but I'd be willing to bet any dude trying to slam my wife would know she's married. But then again it's not like she's going out all the time

like I said, think he’s a piece of shit all ya want but at the end of the day, he’s not the one that broke my trust, the wife is.

Thus for me, that’s where what anger I had about the situation went. I give no shits about it anymore. Other than missing my magic cards lol.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My coping mechanism was I worried about setting my kids up in the best situation possible, we have as great a relationship as we possibly can and they know their mother made decisions she did and they resent her for it. They figured it out in their own, I’ve never said anything negative about their mother to them.

it’s been 14 years, it doesn’t bother me at all anymore, and hasn’t for quite some time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Would you sleep with another man's wife?

dd0.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I try not to think to hard on it anymore, I see the prices of those cards now and I get angrier at that these days then what she did. lol

My wife lost all of her magic cards in a house fire probably 15-20 years ago. Our daughter got into magic through her friends a few years back and my wife tried to get back into it. But I think she is still pissed about losing the cards. She doesn't even know what they were worth but she knows she had some good ones.

Fire was set by an unsupervised kid with adhd (or something that is often confused with a lack of ass whoopins) who skipped school and there was no insurance. The kids dad refused to medicate him despite nearly everyone saying he should. That's why she's pissed instead of just sad.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

In my situation I ended up locating the dude's place, personal practice and his main routine. It wasn't the first reaction, but the build up got pretty intense when it wasn't stopping (or isn't-- might be the right word, who knows in clown world over here!). Originally all the anger was at my wife and mostly myself.

It helped he wasn't a family guy. I would have burned (figuratively) everything down in flames.

Understanding the sad reality of everything honestly elevated myself out of the situation and gave me more power back. It felt stupid to be dragged down into these primal feelings, but good enough to actually think something through. It would have just been as easy to, impulse or not, wreck this guy's life but in reality you realize all the very shitty behavior you want to avoid in a relationship becomes instantly validated by doing something rash.

tldr, cooler heads prevail, still feels good to some degree.

and no guy is innocent in any affair a woman is having unless she is literally fucking and chucking guys, otherwise you have to be god damn retarded you aren't stepping in some serious bad karma.

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
In my situation I ended up locating the dude's place, personal practice and his main routine. It wasn't the first reaction, but the build up got pretty intense when it wasn't stopping (or isn't-- might be the right word, who knows in clown world over here!). Originally all the anger was at my wife and mostly myself.

It helped he wasn't a family guy. I would have burned (figuratively) everything down in flames.

Understanding the sad reality of everything honestly elevated myself out of the situation and gave me more power back. It felt stupid to be dragged down into these primal feelings, but good enough to actually think something through. It would have just been as easy to, impulse or not, wreck this guy's life but in reality you realize all the very shitty behavior you want to avoid in a relationship becomes instantly validated to do something rash.

and no guy is innocent in any affair a woman is having unless she is literally fucking and chucking guys, otherwise you have to be god damn retarded you aren't stepping in any some serious bad karma.

I never said the guy was innocent, I just said my vested interest wasn’t in him so my anger with him is much much less. She’s the one that decided to go look for dick, if it wasn’t him it woulda been someone else. At that point your wife sucks and deserves whatever heads her way within reason.

the dude, yeah he sucks, fuck him. But beyond that...🤷🏻‍♂️

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I never said the guy was innocent, I just said my vested interest wasn’t in him so my anger with him is much much less. She’s the one that decided to go look for dick, if it wasn’t him it woulda been someone else. At that point your wife sucks and deserves whatever heads her way within reason.

the dude, yeah he sucks, fuck him. But beyond that...🤷🏻‍♂️
How about your D, did you give it to her regularly, as well as affection? I mean did you get to the bottom of the issue, was it just that she’d checked, love and affection had died, something in between, out or was she always a whore?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How about your D, did you give it to her regularly, as well as affection? I mean did you get to the bottom of the issue, was it just that she’d checked, love and affection had died, something in between, out or was she always a whore?

yeah we did the deed fairly often and up till the end we were close. Come to find out there was a long history of Infidelity That also extended into the relationship she’s in now,or at least did for the first 4 or 5 years. My oldest boy remembers her taking him over to a guys place for “play dates” when he was younger. He was just telling me about this a few months ago while we were having a long heart to heart about him growing up (he turns 18 in a few months).

I’m not sure if monogamy was in the cards for her or what. 🤷🏻‍♂️

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Understanding the sad reality of everything honestly elevated myself out of the situation and gave me more power back. It felt stupid to be dragged down into these primal feelings, but good enough to actually think something through. It would have just been as easy to, impulse or not, wreck this guy's life but in reality you realize all the very shitty behavior you want to avoid in a relationship becomes instantly validated by doing something rash.

and no guy is innocent in any affair a woman is having unless she is literally fucking and chucking guys, otherwise you have to be god damn retarded you aren't stepping in some serious bad karma.

I've never been in that situation but if my wife was cheating on me with some other married man. I wouldn't hesitate for a single second in contacting the dude's wife when I found out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
which of these guys was clotheslined down the stairs? get to the juice

none, that happened when I was with her though.

Long story short, my son was injured and was just regaining his ability to walk and the lady down stairs was all pissy anytime someone walked across my floor. After repeated banging and scaring my son after he was trying to regain his ability to walk she (the old lady) sent her son up to confront us. After he tried to force his way inside my door that’s when he went flying down the stairs from a clothesline that any WWE star woulda been proud of.

I regret none of it.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've never been in that situation but if my wife was cheating on me with some other married man. I wouldn't hesitate for a single second in contacting the dude's wife when I found out.

same. People deserve to know when that shits going on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Assaulting the man who fucked your wife is idiotic. Good way to make sure you take it in the ass without lube in the divorce if you have kids.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If it was some lifelong bachelor who just goes through life fucking bitches and moving on then yes. Not really much you can do to that guy because his whole life is oriented around not being in a situation to lose anything from manwhoring.

Lordy knows I banged plenty of married women when I was 22-24 or so. My university roommate told me about how he'd hit up the hotel bar at The Westshore Grand in Tampa as it was Cougar central. So I went a few dozen times over a couple of years. The place was awesome. I didn't particularly feel like an asshole there because I had no interest in the place other than entertainment for a Thursday evening.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So that quote, "being mad at the guy is silly" actually meant "Yea, be mad at the guy, just don't shoot him, because shooting him is silly".

This actually makes sense and is probably the best way, for your own personal happiness, to think about the situation.
Shoot him and go to prison? Ya fuck that shit.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Obviously. Curious, why did you chose the doormats path though? I get it’s not constructive to punch the guy. What’s your coping mechanism, being cucked etc, you think? If the rest of us are to learn that is.

EDIT: clarity.
You guys all think he should have shot the dude and gone to prison to never see his kids again? Wtf is wrong with you all. I'm with Tarrant Tarrant on this.. why waste emotional energy when his investment was in his wife who broke her promise. What's he supposed to do to that guy?..

• 1Like