Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Went to party - she told me the BF wasn't coming. Then halfway through the night she said "you need to be aware he's on his way".

He never approached me or anything and by that point I was too drunk / high to care, I just found it funny

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
We have been doing that, post was more for just venting it all to 3rd parties to get it off my chest a bit and see if there were any additional points of view in the process.

My point is, there's positives to both sides and the most important thing is that you guys are on the same page about it. There's no right or wrong answer here, its just critical that there's no unmet expectations between the two of you, and that both of you are considering the others point of view. Thats my point. I can have an opinion about what you should do, but I'm not in the relationship with you so it doesn't really matter.

It's not a black and white issue like "should I fuck other girls if she won't find out??" etc...

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Went to party - she told me the BF wasn't coming. Then halfway through the night she said "you need to be aware he's on his way".

He never approached me or anything and by that point I was too drunk / high to care, I just found it funny
Yeah dude. She's switching your role. Seems like now you're the cuck...

Also more pics of her.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah dude. She's switching your role. Seems like now you're the cuck...

She's chosen to stay with him despite the violence, I'm aware what that means and involves.

I'm prepared to wait for it to end, nothing has really changed there.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why would you be waiting? If this is just a friend you party with every so often what's their to wait for?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
nothing has really changed there.
Unintentional introspective comment is ironic!

Please let us know when you're willing to listen to even the barest minimum of common sense. Until then, stop using this thread as your liveblog/humble brag.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why would you be waiting? If this is just a friend you party with every so often what's their to wait for?
And not just party, but to a German sex club, while she knows she is cheating on someone to boot...

Yes this girl is really waiting for him to sweep her off her feet. Well played.

• 1Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have been doing that, post was more for just venting it all to 3rd parties to get it off my chest a bit and see if there were any additional points of view in the process.

Does your wife work? You said you would take a ~30% hit but how much would your household take overall?

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Human Development and Family Studies.
Hmmm...so social worker or something related to that? I think I would suggest whichever course of action that is least stressful on your marriage. Getting it over quicker might be more stressful in the short haul but less stressful in total than having to go to school extra 6 months. So no one here can really judge the feel of that but you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hmmm...so social worker or something related to that? I think I would suggest whichever course of action that is least stressful on your marriage. Getting it over quicker might be more stressful in the short haul but less stressful in total than having to go to school extra 6 months. So no one here can really judge the feel of that but you.

Yes, in the general field. And yeah, its just a trying to figure out what's more stressful, working as much as I do with a full-time work schedule on top of it, or 30% less money (which while I can do, it'll be a pain in the butt too).

Either way, I have a few months to mull it over I guess.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So Old Girl who ran out on me like 5 years ago returned to Austin apparently. I heard from our old mutual friend group that she moved back and has been hanging out with them asking about me. I don't really spend any time with those guys anymore but it was nice of them to give me a heads up.

Considering she knows where I live I hope she decides to be a rational adult and leave me alone. I am guessing she deleted my number ages ago or can't find it or something because she would definitely have contacted me directly if she could have (I've had the same number for like 14 years). I can only assume that she broke it off with that dude out in Seattle. She does have a kid now too. Exactly what I needed in my life right now. God damn.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Start jacking it like you are 14 again before she locates you. Do not let your hormones give her any openning. You got your clean break. Keep it that way.

• 1Truth!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have zero intention of talking to her or even being around our old mutual friends. That wouldn't stop her from showing up at my house or some shit though.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I have zero intention of talking to her or even being around our old mutual friends. That wouldn't stop her from showing up at my house or some shit though.
Change the locks and put in security cams and a buzzer. Tell her your wife doesn't like you talking to old gfs over the buzzer. Then make sure she leaves the property.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
So Old Girl who ran out on me like 5 years ago returned to Austin apparently. I heard from our old mutual friend group that she moved back and has been hanging out with them asking about me. I don't really spend any time with those guys anymore but it was nice of them to give me a heads up.

Considering she knows where I live I hope she decides to be a rational adult and leave me alone. I am guessing she deleted my number ages ago or can't find it or something because she would definitely have contacted me directly if she could have (I've had the same number for like 14 years). I can only assume that she broke it off with that dude out in Seattle. She does have a kid now too. Exactly what I needed in my life right now. God damn.
Is the kid yours?

• 1Worf