Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's tempting, I think my wife has a pretty banging body that I want to show off for prideful reasons but it also seems disrespectful to my wife, she is not some thot flaunting her tits on the internet. And there are certain posters (IZO!) who when we are 70 talking about which medicare supplement package we like best will be reposting it saying "Moar blazins wife's tits!"
A friend of mine posted his wife’s fully nude (minus face) pics on some site that was running a contest. After a couple days of it being online he told her and she was kind of like “wtf”, but then he pulled it up to show her she was winning and she immediately changed to “fuck yeah”. He said she ended up checking it every day and she eventually won by a fair amount which was a huge ego boost for her. The contest was for like $500 or something to the winner, but they were shady and never came through. He didn’t care though, was just glad she won and was happy/horny from her win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, posting your wife's nudes without her permission is just fucked up and wrong. Regardless of the outcome in the competition, my wife would be seriously pissed, and with good reason.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Time to setup a fake site where you login and it looks public but it's private for your login. 'Post' your wife's nudes and an AI contest has her win. Men everywhere get BJs for the low membership price of $5.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Time to setup a fake site where you login and it looks public but it's private for your login. 'Post' your wife's nudes and an AI contest has her win. Men everywhere get BJs for the low membership price of $5.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-1024x1280.jpg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I really should all of a post before replying haha.

Oh im sure theyve progressed to having her blow random dudes in the park at night.
Hah, no. They’re actually the happiest married couple I know. No cucking, been together over 25 years, kid almost done with college, very well off financially.

It was just anonymous pics to anonymous internet users.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, posting your wife's nudes without her permission is just fucked up and wrong. Regardless of the outcome in the competition, my wife would be seriously pissed, and with good reason.
Mrs. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk could post her tits when she’s posting though. She could then blame it on you and we’ be none the wiser, but more satisfied. It’ll fetch a nice +int pot, a win-win, really. Deus vult.

• 1Truth!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
But you arent anonymous.

Also the doing it without her consent is a giant violation of boundaries. That right there shows where his mind is at.
Ah. I never saw it, this was well before I even knew him. I asked him which site when he told me the story, he just laughed.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im tempted to browse men's profiles to see if such disdain is openly displayed towards women with certain immutable characteristics. I really feel bad for anyone under six feet tall.

1615398122416.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Im tempted to browse men's profiles to see if such disdain is openly displayed towards women with certain immutable characteristics. I really feel bad for anyone under six feet tall.

View attachment 341043
The hilarious thing is that the tallest chick I ever pulled off of Tinder/Bumble/PoF was 5'10''. Most of the hoes that have this shit are 5'5''. The legitimate behemoth women either don't give a shit or are dating dudes who are 6'4"+.

• 1Solidarity

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I really feel bad for anyone under six feet tall.

Why? Girls broadcasting those attitudes just make filtering easier. I wouldn't date her even if I were over 6'. The profile just saves me time discovering she's really an idiot.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why? Girls broadcasting those attitudes just make filtering easier. I wouldn't date her even if I were over 6'. The profile just saves me time discovering she's really an idiot.
Is it your eyebrows requirement? Stop being so shallow.

BigP doesn't like that he can't put "no fatties" on his profile.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is it your eyebrows requirement? Stop being so shallow.

BigP doesn't like that he can't put "no fatties" on his profile.
That's an easy one to filter though. If they only feature "headshots", they're a fatty.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's an easy one to filter though. If they only feature "headshots", they're a fatty.
No, I mean that women can get away with being picky and disdainful and men can't. A man putting "no fatties" in his profile would become a social pariah.