Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Or maybe the air traffic controller was some other guy. I also remember some dude who went full red pill and started buying hookers and pretended they were plates he was spinning or some shit.

This thread really lost a lot of steam over the years.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Or maybe the air traffic controller was some other guy. I also remember some dude who went full red pill and started buying hookers and pretended they were plates he was spinning or some shit.

This thread really lost a lot of steam over the years.
That guy picked up a hooker in a Walmart parking lot, found out it was a dude, decided to keep going anyway. Damn, forgot his name too.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat had a girlfriend that got implants.

@Eomer had an ex named Xerxies(probably misspelled it) that he just couldn't quit.

@Jurassic Car Guy(sorry, you don't post enough to remember your username) had the crazy bush shitter.

Yeah, she lasted a good two years so I got some quality mileage out of those funbags. Honestly though I'd estimate that 30% of the 7+ chicks here in Dallas have fake tits.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Onoes didn’t have the shrub shitter; he went down on the sweaty ren fair girl with the big bush

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, she lasted a good two years so I got some quality mileage out of those funbags. Honestly though I'd estimate that 30% of the 7+ chicks here in Dallas have fake tits.
Nothing wrong with some fake tits in moderation. Based on my research, it seems as though if they don't go too big, they feel and look fine. Go too big and they feel like rocks and look like balloons.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Strippers told me the key is to get “gummi bear tits”

Based on the samples I felt, they are really damn nice. Like incredible.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but you don't get the gummi bear tits unless you got them fairly recently. When I was living in Florida I dated several girls who all had fake titties. Most looked obviously fake, but felt ok. Not gummi bear though.

However one of my older skydiving friends who still looked good for her age got fake titties in the late 80s I guess? Anywho, we got wasted and she told me to feel them (she's married lol) and I did. Felt like rocks... seriously. They did look good in clothes though.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
@Julian The Apostate Onoes Onoes how's your respective bush fertilization?
Haha yeah, I'm not the bush shitter dude. I was the "11 years in a shitty blowjob-less marriage, bought a car from a crack how drama, wife probably cheated on me after she got super into crossfit (but I was thrilled to be out of my unfun marriage), cut to me going full on 18 year old punk rock ska kid... at 35. Fucked around, got into a bunch of crazy sexcapades with insane girls, bought a Jurassic Park truck, and just tried to live in the crazy moment until I was like "Well this fucking sucks." and started getting depressed. Went down on 300+ pound lady at a Ren fair, stopped halfway into it and bailed pretending to be too drunk because I was disgusted with myself. The very next day met a super cool girl who's friend dragged her to the event. Ended up dating her, and we've been together for 6 years now."

Super happy in life right now, she's just ridiculously smart and kind, way more than I deserve. She wanted kids badly, but medically it wasn't possible, so I think being a step mom to my kids is actually a big pro for her. Her and my Ex-wife get along super well (I'm actually better friends with my Ex than at any point in our marriage now, still THRILLED to not be married to her, but makes the whole divorce with kids thing 1000 times easier), they've even co-planned friends baby shower parties and shit like that together. Both my kids are doing great, 10 and 12 now, A and B students, one super into nerdy shit like his old man, one super into anything creative. Still at my great job of almost 9 years, if its up to me I'll probably retire from it at some point.

I'm something like 200 blowjobs a year on the happyness scale, wherever that puts me, lol.

I still lurk like fucking crazy, just don't post all that much as I was always just 100% open and honest and would either get called a liar or a fuckwit most of the time, which was a bummer. Plenty of you who are fucking great, have been a part of this community for 15+ years so I'm not going anywhere, but my skins probably not as thick as it needs to be to ever be super active I think :)

One sec, let me move from PC to phone for a second post here....

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha yeah, I'm not the bush shitter dude. I was the "11 years in a shitty blowjob-less marriage, bought a car from a crack how drama, wife probably cheated on me after she got super into crossfit (but I was thrilled to be out of my unfun marriage), cut to me going full on 18 year old punk rock ska kid... at 35. Fucked around, got into a bunch of crazy sexcapades with insane girls, bought a Jurassic Park truck, and just tried to live in the crazy moment until I was like "Well this fucking sucks." and started getting depressed. Went down on 300+ pound lady at a Ren fair, stopped halfway into it and bailed pretending to be too drunk because I was disgusted with myself. The very next day met a super cool girl who's friend dragged her to the event. Ended up dating her, and we've been together for 6 years now."

Super happy in life right now, she's just ridiculously smart and kind, way more than I deserve. She wanted kids badly, but medically it wasn't possible, so I think being a step mom to my kids is actually a big pro for her. Her and my Ex-wife get along super well (I'm actually better friends with my Ex than at any point in our marriage now, still THRILLED to not be married to her, but makes the whole divorce with kids thing 1000 times easier), they've even co-planned friends baby shower parties and shit like that together. Both my kids are doing great, 10 and 12 now, A and B students, one super into nerdy shit like his old man, one super into anything creative. Still at my great job of almost 9 years, if its up to me I'll probably retire from it at some point.

I'm something like 200 blowjobs a year on the happyness scale, wherever that puts me, lol.

I still lurk like fucking crazy, just don't post all that much as I was always just 100% open and honest and would either get called a liar or a fuckwit most of the time, which was a bummer. Plenty of you who are fucking great, have been a part of this community for 15+ years so I'm not going anywhere, but my skins probably not as thick as it needs to be to ever be super active I think :)

yeah but is your sister hot?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Not to me!

So this is an example of the difference in my life. My Ex wife shot down basically anything I wanted to do. Like... anything. It was a scrunched face followed by "uhhhh I just don't think its a good idea".

My current wife is like "uhhh that sounds crazy but I'm sure you'll do an amazing job and I'll love it." Case in point.....

20210220_210308.jpg

I told her I wanted to redo our living room and turn it into my dream theater. It's still a work in progress, but here is where I'm at. We're loving it.

Second example, she just asked what I'm doing and why we aren't playing Valheim. Told her I was talking to you lot and she's like "ohh show them that patch you got!" And I go... "well there's only one way they will be interested, lol" so there you go, you fucking animals.

20210220_210659.jpg

• 11Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

All of this and no mention of devil horn hair?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Piercings and hair are both long gone, and while I get it was ridiculous, fuck if I didn't love the attention. Peacocks gotta fly! No regrats! :p

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Nothing wrong with some fake tits in moderation. Based on my research, it seems as though if they don't go too big, they feel and look fine. Go too big and they feel like rocks and look like balloons.

It's been 2yrs now since my wife got implants. I was rather unsure about her getting them having no fake tit experience besides pics of horrible ones on the interwebs. She is extremely happy with them, she looks great. They feel different than natural, but definitely not hard. Depends how you grab them as to feeling different, the upper part of the breast is her natural breast and feels the same the lower curve is more implant. So if I want super squishy I can grab it one way, if I want a big handful, another. Like you mention I think it's important to not go too big. Also how they are implanted matters, with below the muscle resulting in a more realistic result and cohesive silicone and not saline. Implants from the 80s-90s are not the implants of today.

There is always going to be some hate about implants because there is always going to be those horrible botch jobs that we all see, the good ones are often not noticed. We don't regret the decision but I would still warn people to be very careful if they get them because it can certainly go wrong.

• 1Solidarity