Marriage and the Power of Divorce

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
well she was tired of me spending time/money on camwhores, and coupled with my past, she said she had enough, she moved to the spare room in february, i told her watching cam whores was like watching a tv show, she says i am a sex addict, what because i like to orgasm ?, she started a bumble account, i checked her phone and realized thru her conversations with other guys, just how boring she is...she pushed for counseling and reading self help books, personally i think she wants affirmation that i am the whole problem, whatever, I have had better stronger orgasms without her help..first conseling session is tonight

You are a terrible human being and if there was a moral bone left in your body would would be ashamed of yourself. It may be fun for some people on this forum to follow your life like some fucked up reality TV show but the honest truth is that they are all happy that they are not you.

You need to be on an island alone with no internet or women to find out why you treat yourself and other so poorly.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well she was tired of me spending time/money on camwhores, and coupled with my past, she said she had enough, she moved to the spare room in february, i told her watching cam whores was like watching a tv show, she says i am a sex addict, what because i like to orgasm ?, she started a bumble account, i checked her phone and realized thru her conversations with other guys, just how boring she is...she pushed for counseling and reading self help books, personally i think she wants affirmation that i am the whole problem, whatever, I have had better stronger orgasms without her help..first conseling session is tonight
Yeah she just hates that you like to orgasm bro. Probably has nothing to do with how your pursuit of nutting in whores has negatively impacted your financial/personal/professional life. I mean you clearly have it all together.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You are a terrible human being and if there was a moral bone left in your body would would be ashamed of yourself. It may be fun for some people on this forum to follow your life like some fucked up reality TV show but the honest truth is that they are all happy that they are not you.

You need to be on an island alone with no internet or women to find out why you treat yourself and other so poorly.
Birthday Party Kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Just to be clear dude, you most likely are a sex addict. Just go to a sexaholics anonymous meeting and listen. Afterwards if you're still not sure talk to someone who's been there a while and see what their take is. Cost is free other than an hour or 2 of your time. But it's not the end of the world if you are.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just to be clear dude, you most likely are a sex addict. Just go to a sexaholics anonymous meeting and listen. Afterwards if you're still not sure talk to someone who's been there a while and see what their take is. Cost is free other than an hour or 2 of your time. But it's not the end of the world if you are.

Sounds like a good place to meet free spirited women too

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Welp, I'm down to three Bumble Baes now. Moved them off the app and now texting because Bumble as a texting app is a goddamn travesty. So I'm working with the following:

1. G age 39. Very hot and funny. Employed as an elderly care worker and seems to genuinely love her job and helping people. No signs of the nurse/care worker crustiness that 90% of them have. Downside: she is "spiritual".
2. M age 33. Cute and thicc. Highschool teacher. Plays D&D weekly. Only one I've already banged. Not bad.
3. L age 41. Super interesting to chat with. She's into cooking like I am. IT career. Can't tell if hot due to what I think is some work done.

Story about another one. This girl had all the social justice on her profile, which usually I can sneak around. But she pretty much wanted me to profess my comittment to fighting the patriarchy and declaring my feminist ways. This wasn't a hint - it was very much "ARE YOU A FEMINIST" and "WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE PATRIARCHY?". I wish I took a screenshot because I quickly blocked her (which removes her from my bumble).
Ok, so Fuck, Marry, Kill?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Dude, we're not judging you. We're just invested in your story at this point, and we want to know the outcome. You're been giving us tidbits for years, were just asking you to continue.

Fuck that, I am judging him. He gets his endorphin rush from paying women for sex AND from telling anonymous strangers about it. Then, when his wife tells him that he is ruining their relationship and financial health with his actions he complains to strangers that his wife is JEALOUS of his sexual prowess. He is a fucking retard and the only reason you want to hear it is because you are happy that it is not your life.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fuck that, I am judging him. He gets his endorphin rush from paying women for sex AND from telling anonymous strangers about it. Then, when his wife tells him that he is ruining their relationship and financial health with his actions he complains to strangers that his wife is JEALOUS of his sexual prowess. He is a fucking retard and the only reason you want to hear it is because you are happy that it is not your life.

What do you think you're gaining by judging him? The moral high ground? What do you think you're accomplishing by judging him? Getting him to reform his life? Your judgment is irrelevant. Get all judgy and angry if you want, but then please realize you're doing that on a forum full of old dudes who play video games. Pretty important, right?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think there's anything wrong with prostitution.

Chasing after gross strung out gutter hookers means you're fucked in the head though.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He is a sociopath dude. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you have some vested interest in his story than I'm sure your life is as sad as his.

No vested interest other than an interest in my fellow bro. That's why I'm trying to get him help. I don't expect you to understand what it's like to deal with a man's sex drive.

• 2Worf