Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What do you think you're gaining by judging him? The moral high ground? What do you think you're accomplishing by judging him? Getting him to reform his life? Your judgment is irrelevant. Get all judgy and angry if you want, but then please realize you're doing that on a forum full of old dudes who play video games. Pretty important, right?

Man posts about a real problem in the grownup forum and she makes snide remarks to people trying to help him. She's already ceded the moral high ground.

I like how no one has advised him to lawyer up yet. I assume it's because we all know johnny gets paid under the table so his income is safe from her.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
well she was tired of me spending time/money on camwhores, and coupled with my past, she said she had enough, she moved to the spare room in february, i told her watching cam whores was like watching a tv show, she says i am a sex addict, what because i like to orgasm ?, she started a bumble account, i checked her phone and realized thru her conversations with other guys, just how boring she is...she pushed for counseling and reading self help books, personally i think she wants affirmation that i am the whole problem, whatever, I have had better stronger orgasms without her help..first conseling session is tonight
Dude you're a Trainwreck. Just cut her loose for her own sake.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Man posts about a real problem in the grownup forum and she makes snide remarks to people trying to help him. She's already ceded the moral high ground.

I like how no one has advised him to lawyer up yet. I assume it's because we all know johnny gets paid under the table so his income is safe from her.

Johnny's not going to pay for your drugs then fuck you.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
One of the whores Johnny used to bang died of and OD or something.

Seems like it was more than 1. But I think there was only one who died that he had fucked relatively recently. This dead hooker was the one he fucked in his own house while his wife was in the hospital with his son. I remember that because the general consensus was that it was a lucky break for him that the hooker who knew where he lived was dead.

• 1Like

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
First therapy session was uneventful, she wants me to swear off all cam whores, i am agreeable to that and i am not inclined to make demands of her, since asking for certain things over the course of 30 years are yielded very few positive results, her demands are clear cut, mine would be subjective (she could reason in her mind she is doing enough, while i can feel she is not)

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
First therapy session was uneventful, she wants me to swear off all cam whores, i am agreeable to that and i am not inclined to make demands of her, since asking for certain things over the course of 30 years are yielded very few positive results, her demands are clear cut, mine would be subjective (she could reason in her mind she is doing enough, while i can feel she is not)

They wouldn't have to be subjective. For example, "7 orgasms per calendar week" is something that can be counted. What about sexaholics anonymous? Is that one of her demands?

• 1Like

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Subjective is the sense that i need her to pay more attention to me...overall
she quickly got off the sex addict diagnosis, sex consumes my thoughts as much as it does for every other male, hence i am closer to normal then she perceives, the difference is i acted upon my impulses in retaliation for what i viewed as lack of attention from her
but what would i know...i am a " trainwreck"

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
sex consumes my thoughts as much as it does for every other male, hence i am closer to normal then she perceives
Yeah man, fairly normal for men to extensively document fucking numerous street walking prostitutes.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah man, fairly normal for men to extensively document fucking numerous street walking prostitutes.
LMAO. Years ago, I was approached by two young hookers. I laughed at them and told them street walkers don't wear expensive clothes and have perfect teeth. I then asked to see their badges. Funny thing is men fall for it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Subjective is the sense that i need her to pay more attention to me...overall
she quickly got off the sex addict diagnosis, sex consumes my thoughts as much as it does for every other male, hence i am closer to normal then she perceives, the difference is i acted upon my impulses in retaliation for what i viewed as lack of attention from her
but what would i know...i am a " trainwreck"

you put “trainwreck” in quotes like it’s not true. 🤔

Also, doing things “in retaliation” is again a sure fire sign you need help. That’s a pretty childish take when it comes to marriage/relationships.

• 2Like