Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
you put “trainwreck” in quotes like it’s not true. 🤔

Also, doing things “in retaliation” is again a sure fire sign you need help. That’s a pretty childish take when it comes to marriage/relationships.
First, my posting was about marriage and counseling, I only wanted to clarify about the death of seimone since it was mentioned, we cannot discuss the present situation of my marriage without reflecting on past behaviors

trainwreck is an interpretative word...trainwreck by whose standards, i am working, i am STD free , still residing in a beautiful home, still technically married, going thru a rough patch
if i do get divorced, i am statistically among the half the US population, i have friends that have been divorced more then once and do not consider there lives a trainwreck,

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Adebisi Adebisi You missed the obvious clue on the first crazy one. No women in the nursing or frankly any medical field is sane. And the hotter they are in that line of work, the nuttier they are. Remember Julian The Apostate Julian The Apostate and his adventures with the shitting in the bushes redhead nurse? Upside is they are generally complete freaks in the sack, but a ton of batshit and drama comes with that of course.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
First, my posting was about marriage and counseling, I only wanted to clarify about the death of seimone since it was mentioned, we cannot discuss the present situation of my marriage without reflecting on past behaviors

trainwreck is an interpretative word...trainwreck by whose standards, i am working, i am STD free , still residing in a beautiful home, still technically married, going thru a rough patch
if i do get divorced, i am statistically among the half the US population, i have friends that have been divorced more then once and do not consider there lives a trainwreck,
You are a sociopath. Biggest tell is you view your marriage as a commodity with ledgers to be balanced. Real relationships do not work that way.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I should stop presenting the women I date with a blowjob quota?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I should stop presenting the women I date with a blowjob quota?
Jokes aside, you are self admittedly not dating for serious long term commitment. So sure, booty call arrangements are different. You are playing a different game and the rules are different.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Once, I know how many years each one of you has been married, then i can properly assess your critiques and name calling...
all aspects of a marriage can be reduced to a ledger...or any relationship
"my buddy did not invite me fishing, so i will not invite him golfing"

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I guess you need to hear this, but that's a pretty dumb fucking way to look at friendships too. 🤷‍♂️

Once, I know how many years each one of you has been married, then i can properly assess your critiques and name calling...

Why do you need to know how long anyone been married when by your own logic it doesn't matter since all relationships can be handled the way you are doing so (and doing poorly may I add).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

No wonder your life is empty. What does it cost you to be kind?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No wonder your life is empty. What does it cost you to be kind?
The observation by Phazael Phazael that he's a sociopath is 100% accurate by everything he's said here. That comes off as an insult, but that's just how some people are wired and they can't help that....but it is damaging to those in his life if he can't recognize it for sure.

• 1Like

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If putting your dick in fungus veined living trash was your hobby, I don't think your standards of a wholesome life are overlapping what most of civilizations are and no years of marriage will matter in comparison.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m fascinated what is the X “You got to fuck a bunch of hookers, I get to X” that balances out in the ledger system.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I’m fascinated what is the X “You got to fuck a bunch of hookers, I get to X” that balances out in the ledger system.

Bro, his mind equates his wife not being attentive enough to him sexually being balanced out by him fucking a bunch of hookers. That is his even ledger.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Lol a rough patch 😆😆

• 1Worf

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am 18 years married, closing in on 21 in a relationship. No "rough patches", no whore mongering, and no stepping out. Certainly no criminal embezzlement to fuel the drug habits of strung out whores who end up giving the wife VD second hand. Always down to numbers and quid pro quo with you isn't it? If that is how you feel relationships work, it explains why you think what went on with the hookers meant something because apparently all relationships in your life are transactional.

Are you this way with your kids?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I am 18 years married, closing in on 21 in a relationship. No "rough patches", no whore mongering, and no stepping out. Certainly no criminal embezzlement to fuel the drug habits of strung out whores who end up giving the wife VD second hand. Always down to numbers and quid pro quo with you isn't it? If that is how you feel relationships work, it explains why you think what went on with the hookers meant something because apparently all relationships in your life are transactional.

Are you this way with your kids?
Damn he has kids? 😢

• 1WTF

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He mentioned them once or twice in the original thread in SS. Pretty sure they never get brought up because they don't reinforce his fucked up sociopathic worldview.
I wonder what his kids did to him to justify his destructive behavior towards his family. They didn’t mow the lawn one weekend when he asked?

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder what his kids did to him to justify his destructive behavior towards his family. They didn’t mow the lawn one weekend when he asked?
I have a lot of zingers on this, but I don't want to bring the guys kids into it too much because that's hitting a bit below the belt.

Sterling

El Presidente
The kids have to mow the lawn and wash the car every week or they don't get to have any doctor visits that involve a copay.

• 1Worf