Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bro, his mind equates his wife not being attentive enough to him sexually being balanced out by him fucking a bunch of hookers. That is his even ledger.

It's not that. It sounds to me like his wife isn't giving him something he needs but the hookers and cam whores do. He's not giving her what she needs either obviously, it cuts both ways. Doesn't mean they don't love each other. They just both need to make an effort to give the other one what they need.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
@lurkingdick
the pool is for her, she swims every evening, i am not that big on swimming, maybe 5x a season, so yes to go out an go in the pool is something i would not normally do...
You said you want more attention from her. So spending time with her in the pool should satisfy that for you too. It's a no brainer. Do that more often. Maybe you can pick a day and you'll be in the pool with her every week on that night at a minimum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
What happened? I thought both of you where super successful making six figures each?

Also did you really blow all your construction kickbacks on hookers?
she makes way more then me...but even on her income, thats a lot to keep up
construction kick backs come and go...stopped spending on hookers and just spend on cam whores..i would say that is a step in the right direction

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
@lurkingdick
the pool is for her, she swims every evening, i am not that big on swimming, maybe 5x a season, so yes to go out an go in the pool is something i would not normally do...
Who doesn't love the pool??

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cam whores don't give you the herp and you never see hookers standing on the corner with signs reading "Labor day special 33% off!"

Izo

Tranny Chaser
she makes way more then me...but even on her income, thats a lot to keep up
construction kick backs come and go...stopped spending on hookers and just spend on cam whores..i would say that is a step in the right direction
Maybe you could invite her to come post here. We’d make her own thread to ease the transition - ‘Jwife53 - married to a sexaholic’. Let the healing begin.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You said you want more attention from her. So spending time with her in the pool should satisfy that for you too. It's a no brainer. Do that more often. Maybe you can pick a day and you'll be in the pool with her every week on that night at a minimum.
Who doesn't love the pool??

You can't address insatiable addiction with logic. It doesn't work that way. It will remain insatiable. The pool isn't enough. The money isn't enough. A good wife isn't enough. A dream home and dogs isn't enough. Literally nothing is enough except the compulsion towards obsessive thoughts. But that's only enough for a day or a week, before the endorphins fade away and you're left needing (not necessarily wanting) more.

Obsessive compulsive disorders aren't just flicking lights on and off 100 times a day. They can quantify addictions too. Obsessing/fantasizing about other women 24/7 and compulsively acting out on those fantisies by buying women, which is probably the most destructive/harmful thing a husband can do to his wife, is an easy example of obsessive compulsive disorder.

The problem is that this sort of behavior doesn't stop with, "Hey, just spend more time by the pool." It's a mental state that has to first want to change and then find the help it needs to change, and then be committed to changing.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
J seems like the kind of guy that hates his job and does everything he can to get fired for unemployment but for some inexplicable reason they keep em around and literally everyone is miserable.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
J seems like the kind of guy that hates his job and does everything he can to get fired for unemployment but for some inexplicable reason they keep em around and literally everyone is miserable.

No. He works in Construction. He probably got the info on where to find the hookers from his boss as a test. And if he didn't show up to pay for sex they would have fired him for insubordination.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You can't address insatiable addiction with logic. It doesn't work that way. It will remain insatiable. The pool isn't enough. The money isn't enough. A good wife isn't enough. A dream home and dogs isn't enough. Literally nothing is enough except the compulsion towards obsessive thoughts. But that's only enough for a day or a week, before the endorphins fade away and you're left needing (not necessarily wanting) more.

Obsessive compulsive disorders aren't just flicking lights on and off 100 times a day. They can quantify addictions too. Obsessing/fantasizing about other women 24/7 and compulsively acting out on those fantisies by buying women, which is probably the most destructive/harmful thing a husband can do to his wife, is an easy example of obsessive compulsive disorder.

The problem is that this sort of behavior doesn't stop with, "Hey, just spend more time by the pool." It's a mental state that has to first want to change and then find the help it needs to change, and then be committed to changing.

Which 12 step program taught you that, exactly? If all you have to offer is that he's unfixable trash, maybe you should fuck off to his thread in screenshots and leave the grownup section for people who are rooting for the couple.

Or at least people who won't actively try to sabotage them.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Which 12 step program taught you that, exactly? If all you have to offer is that he's unfixable trash, maybe you should fuck off to his thread in screenshots and leave the grownup section for people who are rooting for the couple.

Or at least people who won't actively try to sabotage them.

I speak from experience.

I don't think anyone is unfixable trash. My last sentence says it all. It requires a desire to change, seeking help, and commitment to the process.

Not sure how you got that from what I posted.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I speak from experience.

I don't think anyone is unfixable trash. My last sentence says it all. It requires a desire to change, seeking help, and commitment to the process.

Not sure how you got that from what I posted.

You are literally arguing against him taking small steps to mend the relationship because you have diagnosed him with whatever weird shit you suffer from. No evidence of it, but that's what he's got and therefore he shouldn't try anything.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi's current situation:

G39 - Definately got some crazy in there. But I want to get into it a little more since she's super hot.
M33 - Cutting loose. Not as hot as the others.
C41 - Hottie. And still no immediate signs of crazy, which makes her my fave right now.
L42 - Went for a hike today. Mixed signals. Very sexy. We'll see. She's very woo woo. I wouldn't be able to sit around that for long periods of time.
D36 - The friend of a friend. We fucked on her couch yesterday. Great ass. Wouldn't mind doing it a few more times.
K31 - Crazy stripper I've been fucking once a month and watching GoT with. (Yeah same one from the fall lul)

I'd like to get down to just G39 and C41. One turbo hot and crazy and one regular hot but not on the surface crazy.

Christ I'm a bad person

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dont worry about it man. They're all doing the same thing

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You are literally arguing against him taking small steps to mend the relationship because you have diagnosed him with whatever weird shit you suffer from. No evidence of it, but that's what he's got and therefore he shouldn't try anything.

I didn’t say or mean any of that.

I was responding to why “enjoy the pool more” wasn’t practical advice. Sorry I offended you. Clearly I hit close to home.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bisi's current situation:

G39 - Definately got some crazy in there. But I want to get into it a little more since she's super hot.
M33 - Cutting loose. Not as hot as the others.
C41 - Hottie. And still no immediate signs of crazy, which makes her my fave right now.
L42 - Went for a hike today. Mixed signals. Very sexy. We'll see. She's very woo woo. I wouldn't be able to sit around that for long periods of time.
D36 - The friend of a friend. We fucked on her couch yesterday. Great ass. Wouldn't mind doing it a few more times.
K31 - Crazy stripper I've been fucking once a month and watching GoT with. (Yeah same one from the fall lul)

I'd like to get down to just G39 and C41. One turbo hot and crazy and one regular hot but not on the surface crazy.

Christ I'm a bad person
You're a whore.