Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Was contemplating a degeneracy free Ibiza update but woke up with a black eye from the girl I brought back from last night's fetish party who turned out to be a pro Domme too.

"Domme 2" the single mom who I had a few dates with in January was in Ibiza with me. We had sex for first and only time so far on the only night that she was sober enough to function,. She was always last person in the group to go to bed, and started drinking, smoking weed as soon as she woke up with cocaine in the evening

She blew hot and cold during the holiday but I came back from Ibiza to Czech Republic to keep seeing her

A few days ago she asked me to lend her money for rent but wouldn't find the time to see me to discuss it.
You are a pathetic human being.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope you sent here the rent she needed and some more money. I am 100% certain she will pay it back in a timely manner.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm glad the problems in this household consists of the cats chewing the fairy garden my wife spent Sunday making.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi Ossoi Your domme gave you a black eye? Did she cock slap your face?

I guess all along I was doing sex the wrong way.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I do not have a "Domme", I'm just friends with a lot of them and have shot a lot of femdom content with them. But in Ibiza I decided I didn't want to do it any more.

I had some chemistry with the single mom Domme but there was no kink involved. One of the reasons for no longer wanting to make femdom content is because I didn't want to be in that position with/around her.

Things are fizzling out with single mom Domme, so instead of being in my airbnb on my own on Saturday night, I went out to a fetish party with my fetish friends. One girl I'd never met before was with group, we started dancing and I could tell she was into me so she came back to my apartment.\

She slapped me out of the blue a few times, hence the black eye and turned out to be a pro Domme. But I didn't know she was a pro Domme until the morning after.

2021-07-20 17_27_15-Photo - Google Photos.jpg

• 3WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Your wife has been saying this for years. I guess you had to hear it from someone with a penis before you believed it.

she just walked in and BAM decked you?
I'm sure he got mouthy.

What do you tell an ossoi with 2 black eyes? You better not have to tell him anything because you already told him twice.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
can we get a recap?

there's the one girl you've posted pics of, that most of us think is stringing you along
there's the lush that you had to walk away from (was there 2 of these?)
and the recent surprise dom that gave you a shiner(both kinds?)

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
can we get a recap?

there's the one girl you've posted pics of, that most of us think is stringing you along
there's the lush that you had to walk away from (was there 2 of these?)
and the recent surprise dom that gave you a shiner(both kinds?)

There was the "head" Domme, the one I had a crush on and a 5some with two Spanish girls and one Cuban trans. She was the one I was visiting over here and attending her fetish parties

I then met this semi goth chick at the parties and planned to spend Christmas and New Year with. There were a few red flags when we hooked up in November, like her randomly crying during/after sex and randomly getting violent. She also told she once fucked a dog. Turns out she didn't like too hard intercourse because she'd been raped.

Anyway, she turned up at 9pm on Xmas eve and by midnight was asking if I could get any cocaine and that the vibe wasn't the same. By 2am she was breaking glasses and stuff- so I hid my laptop and just went to bed to freeze her out

Xmas day she was hungover and apologetic, then she started drinking again, and this time kept saying I didn't care about her etc. I'd flown 900+ miles to see her, done all the cooking etc so thought she was being ungrateful and stupid.

By 5am I'd had enough and called police twice to get her to leave, even though she didn't live in Prague. I made sure she could contact a friend then kicked her out.

When I told the "head" Domme she thought I was an asshole until she talked to a friend who knew this goth chick. He said he once stayed up with her after a night out because she was talking about finding someone to kill, so he stayed up to make sure she didnt.

A week later I went to a nye fetish party and met this "single mom" Domme. We stayed at the venue after the finish but nothing happened until an after party a week later. She told her submissive to ask if I wanted to go back to the fetish studio with them. I said yes but wondered in taxi why I was going there.

When we did her submissive went to get blankets and then left. We then hooked up a bit but didn't have sex

I had a few dates with her even though she doesn't speak English. I also took her and her seven year old daughter out because I felt sorry for the kid. I was at her place on Saturday afternoon after a party with a few others, kid got dropped off but they kept doing coke and weed. I didn't leave until 6am Sunday but apparently they kept going until Monday morning and started doing acid

Didn't see anyone until Ibiza, it was hot and cold with single mom and I've only seen her once since we got back to Czech Republic two weeks ago.

It was last week she asked me for money and she's always too busy to meet.

Saturday I went out for a few hours to another fetish party and brought this new domme back. Sex with her was better and more intense than with single mom and I'm seeing her again on Friday.

Single mom had nothing going for her except looks. New domme seems like she has her shit together, is attractive enough physically, seems intelligent/intellectual (we are going to an art gallery on Friday) and seems interested.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Quality Calories

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I had a few dates with her even though she doesn't speak English. I also took her and her seven year old daughter out because I felt sorry for the kid. I was at her place on Saturday afternoon after a party with a few others, kid got dropped off but they kept doing coke and weed. I didn't leave until 6am Sunday but apparently they kept going until Monday morning and started doing acid
What a life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
There was the "head" Domme, the one I had a crush on and a 5some with two Spanish girls and one Cuban trans. She was the one I was visiting over here and attending her fetish parties

I then met this semi goth chick at the parties and planned to spend Christmas and New Year with. There were a few red flags when we hooked up in November, like her randomly crying during/after sex and randomly getting violent. She also told she once fucked a dog. Turns out she didn't like too hard intercourse because she'd been raped.

Anyway, she turned up at 9pm on Xmas eve and by midnight was asking if I could get any cocaine and that the vibe wasn't the same. By 2am she was breaking glasses and stuff- so I hid my laptop and just went to bed to freeze her out

Xmas day she was hungover and apologetic, then she started drinking again, and this time kept saying I didn't care about her etc. I'd flown 900+ miles to see her, done all the cooking etc so thought she was being ungrateful and stupid.

By 5am I'd had enough and called police twice to get her to leave, even though she didn't live in Prague. I made sure she could contact a friend then kicked her out.

When I told the "head" Domme she thought I was an asshole until she talked to a friend who knew this goth chick. He said he once stayed up with her after a night out because she was talking about finding someone to kill, so he stayed up to make sure she didnt.

A week later I went to a nye fetish party and met this "single mom" Domme. We stayed at the venue after the finish but nothing happened until an after party a week later. She told her submissive to ask if I wanted to go back to the fetish studio with them. I said yes but wondered in taxi why I was going there.

When we did her submissive went to get blankets and then left. We then hooked up a bit but didn't have sex

Didn't see anyone until Ibiza, it was hot and cold with single mom and I've only seen her once since we got back to Czech Republic two weeks ago.

It was last week she asked me for money and she's always too busy to meet.

Saturday I went out for a few hours to another fetish party and brought this new domme back. Sex with her was better and more intense than with single mom and I'm seeing her again on Friday.

Single mom had nothing going for her except looks. New domme seems like she has her shit together, is attractive enough physically, seems intelligent/intellectual (we are going to an art gallery on Friday) and seems interested.
On a message board full of insane and inane ramblings, this sentence highlighted might be the most bizarre thing I've ever read here. Do, go on..... I genuinely spit out my cold brew reading that.... ffs

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Did he stick that in there to see if people even read his shit? Because I certainly skimmed right over that.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
On a message board full of insane and inane ramblings, this sentence highlighted might be the most bizarre thing I've ever read here. Do, go on..... I genuinely spit out my cold brew reading that.... ffs

The dog didn't rape her, that was "consensual". Maybe those sentences should have been switched around. She also told me during her second night of drunk rambling that she'd smashed a girls head against a wall multiple times but ran away before the police came.

Not sure what else there is to say unless you want photos of the broken glass from her first night, a photo of her finally passed out in bed or photos of the cigarette burns on my arms

• 4WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man I've honestly been sporadically giggling all morning just replaying that sentence in my mind. I can't stop laughing at the idea of some coked up whore getting raped by dogs for some reason

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did he stick that in there to see if people even read his shit? Because I certainly skimmed right over that.

It was the second time he'd mentioned that. You really are not reading his posts.

The dog didn't rape her, that was "consensual".

Was it though? Dogs can't consent. She raped a dog.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!