Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Bisi's current situation:

G39 - Definately got some crazy in there. But I want to get into it a little more since she's super hot.
M33 - Cutting loose. Not as hot as the others.
C41 - Hottie. And still no immediate signs of crazy, which makes her my fave right now.
L42 - Went for a hike today. Mixed signals. Very sexy. We'll see. She's very woo woo. I wouldn't be able to sit around that for long periods of time.
D36 - The friend of a friend. We fucked on her couch yesterday. Great ass. Wouldn't mind doing it a few more times.
K31 - Crazy stripper I've been fucking once a month and watching GoT with. (Yeah same one from the fall lul)

I'd like to get down to just G39 and C41. One turbo hot and crazy and one regular hot but not on the surface crazy.

Christ I'm a bad person
Ok so are those cup sizes, or is there like another system I got learn to catch up? We got a wiki link?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
It’s obviously first letter of first name and age.

pull it together
I am living vicariously through this thread, the details matter ok! Wanted to make sure I wasn't assuming wrong!

Life is boring here in married to your high school sweetheart land, less herpes, but boring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am living vicariously through this thread, the details matter ok! Wanted to make sure I wasn't assuming wrong!

Life is boring here in married to your high school sweetheart land, less herpes, but boring.
You can always Johnny42 your way into introducing both herpes and excitement into your life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
You can always Johnny42 your way into introducing both herpes and excitement into your life.
My life is the 1950s, she does the domestics, I'm allowed to hang with the boys. She works even though i have asked her to homeschool the young one, The only thing that ruins that shit is infidelity... pass. Hook um young and brainwash them I say lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So after 3 meetings with the MC, the wife came back into our bed last night and we sexed it up last night and this morning
looks like we will work this out

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 8 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So after 3 meetings with the MC, the wife came back into our bed last night and we sexed it up last night and this morning

If we congratulate you will you go away for 4 more years?

• 1Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm happy for you bro. Do you guys think you'll work on a child soon?

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Are you sad or happy about this?
turns out i am happy about this...i often thought of the idea being single again, going to a foreign third world country and getting a hot 20 something companion, but this is the better outcome

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user