Marriage and the Power of Divorce

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you're going to actually buy a machine instead of having your insurance company provide one, check out these guys.

Good people there, I think they will even do a online consultation and cut you a prescription so you can skip the sleep study.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get the surgery, life changing

I have real life friends and coworkers that got it after me and all agreed. 2 we r e using cpap machine before and saw improvement with surgery

Recovery for me was very fast. Aside from the sore in my mouth, I was back to normal in 2 days

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Get the surgery, life changing

I have real life friends and coworkers that got it after me and all agreed. 2 we r e using cpap machine before and saw improvement with surgery

Recovery for me was very fast. Aside from the sore in my mouth, I was back to normal in 2 days
Which one did you get?

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 parts in one shot,

Baloons up the nose to squish out decades of stuck snot: open up air ways so air flows through slower and causes less vibration, aka snoring

Scrape the top of the mouth and chop off the uvula: stop soft tissue from collapsing to the back of my throat while sleeping on my back and choking me, waking up stop from suffocating, aka apnea

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’ve went on three dates with a Chinese woman (32) who lives here in the US. I am not an Asian chaser at all and wouldn’t normally date anyone who speaks very rudimentary English. She was married to a Chinese American guy and they have a kid who was born here so I’m at least happy she’s probably not just a green card chaser. I met her at a restaurant when we were both eating lunch alone at close by tables and struck up a conversation.

I can only imagine what kind of cultural differences can crop up over time with this situation but she’s super fun to be around and has a great sense of humor. She has to whip out Google Translate if she wants to say anything complex.

Funniest fucking thing, goddamn these people are very straightforward. I went on a walk with her earlier this week. She grabbed *my* hand and held it for the last 30 minutes of the walk. Then she says near the end “you keep exercising, you need to lose weight. Keep sunny disposition.” I found it strangely endearing. There’s no way most women would say that to someone they barely know. 😂
I texted the aforementioned lady on this past Sunday afternoon and asked what she wanted to do on Monday since I knew it was her day off.

She texted me and said her ex was unavailable to take the kid that day, so would you like to meet me with him? (He’s three.) The exact text she used was “do you mind having a baby while dating?” Which of course I’m totally confused by before realizing it’s a bad translation of “do you mind me bringing my kid on this date?”

So with some apprehension I was like sure! Ended up meeting her at a playground / park and then walked over to a grocery store with them as she needed a few things. Well mannered little kid. She’s very good with him. I don’t think most Americans would have someone meet their child so quickly.

Since she wanted to go to the grocery store, since we were there I picked up a handful of vegetables and fruit in a basket to buy separately for myself. Got up to the line with her separately as she was paying, she says “no, you put with mine, I pay!” Of course I was like you don’t have to do that! Then she gave me a bar of chocolate she had for snacks from her bag. That was the entire date, actually pretty fun.

I asked if she’d like to come over to my house for the first time and bring her son if she’d like to and she said sure. So that will be interesting.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Must be because I'm married with kids, but if I get divorce I would not have a problem with her bringing the her kid to a date if she tells me before hand. You are applying for both jobs. The same way she is applying for both jobs.

• 1Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I texted the aforementioned lady on this past Sunday afternoon and asked what she wanted to do on Monday since I knew it was her day off.

She texted me and said her ex was unavailable to take the kid that day, so would you like to meet me with him? (He’s three.) The exact text she used was “do you mind having a baby while dating?” Which of course I’m totally confused by before realizing it’s a bad translation of “do you mind me bringing my kid on this date?”

So with some apprehension I was like sure! Ended up meeting her at a playground / park and then walked over to a grocery store with them as she needed a few things. Well mannered little kid. She’s very good with him. I don’t think most Americans would have someone meet their child so quickly.

Since she wanted to go to the grocery store, since we were there I picked up a handful of vegetables and fruit in a basket to buy separately for myself. Got up to the line with her separately as she was paying, she says “no, you put with mine, I pay!” Of course I was like you don’t have to do that! Then she gave me a bar of chocolate she had for snacks from her bag. That was the entire date, actually pretty fun.

I asked if she’d like to come over to my house for the first time and bring her son if she’d like to and she said sure. So that will be interesting.
There's a reason people are very careful to introduce kids because they get attached very easily and young kids are emotionally very vulnerable. I would say tread lightly here.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
24 years ago today my wife and I went on our first date. Hard to believe it has been nearly a quarter century.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A woman stopped talking to me because I told her where I live.

RIP.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Must be because I'm married with kids, but if I get divorce I would not have a problem with her bringing the her kid to a date if she tells me before hand. You are applying for both jobs. The same way she is applying for both jobs.
This is only true if you are looking to resettle.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Bro, do you live in the ghetto? Is your part of town known as high crime area?
So she actually texted me back 3-4 hours after I made that post.

In the Phoenix area its not uncommon for people to have a very black and white view of who lives in the good part of town and who lives in the bad part of town. If you live in the west valley you are ghetto trash that lives in a Mexican barrio. If you live in the east valley you live in Beverly Hills. Its a really stupid mindset considering how incredibly big the metropolitan area is and the fact the absolute poorest most run down area(Guadalupe) is in the east side of the valley.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
One day, Big P is going to find a partner with no preconceived misconceptions(directly relevant to him) and he'll have no idea what to do with himself.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
One day, Big P is going to find a partner with no preconceived misconceptions(directly relevant to him) and he'll have no idea what to do with himself.

She will have garbage tattoos though.

• 4Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Lol this is actually a notable thing here.

My art history teacher at community college was some typical upper middle class white liberal raised in Scottsdale. He did nothing but give back handed comments about how backwards us "westside kids" are.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lol this is actually a notable thing here.

My art history teacher at community college was some typical upper middle class white liberal raised in Scottsdale. He did nothing but give back handed comments about how backwards us "westside kids" are.

Attachments

• cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 3Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So she actually texted me back 3-4 hours after I made that post.

In the Phoenix area its not uncommon for people to have a very black and white view of who lives in the good part of town and who lives in the bad part of town. If you live in the west valley you are ghetto trash that lives in a Mexican barrio. If you live in the east valley you live in Beverly Hills. Its a really stupid mindset considering how incredibly big the metropolitan area is and the fact the absolute poorest most run down area(Guadalupe) is in the east side of the valley.
This is very much a thing in the Bay Area. Less about fancy vs. not fancy, but more about potential pain in the ass travel times over short distances. Like living anywhere but SF and matching with SF women — nope, ain’t no pussy good enough to bring me over the bridge with any regularity. I’d sooner date someone in San Jose.

That said there are definitely women here who would avoid dating you if you live in Hayward or San Leandro even if they’re not that bad.