Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When eating seafood she chews crab in the shell and spits out the bits. Source: Married to (different) dragon lady.
tenor.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Went to philly china town with a chinese friend, they bring out the whole fish on a plate. Friend grabs some chop sticks and goes right for the eyes.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
goes right for the eyes.

Friend of mine is a hunter and landed a wild ram. Roasted the thing whole. Now-wife and I were dating, in front of 30 people at the BBQ she squeals, "Ooh! I love mutton!", then grabs a fork, skewers the eye (which is about the size of a plum), and bites into it with an audible popping noise. Queue mass shock and quiet vomiting.

Eventually you learn to tune it out.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
She wants an instant dad.

What's the story behind why daddy isn't around?
I've said this numerous times. His dad lives within 20 minutes of either of us. She doesn't want an instant dad at all, he has one, that's he's with many days a week. His father supports him.

I'm a pretty decent looking guy who is financially in, to be succinct, decent shape, who lives in a well off area. I'm sure that doesn't *hurt* my chances with her. But mostly, I treat her nicely, and she treats me nicely. She's never asked me for anything and doesn't need anything from me. There was one time I even know she was tight on money with her kid's school because the dad was laid off work briefly and I offered her some money and she refused. Not to mention she's bought me so...much...stuff. Like to the extent I feel bad about it sometimes. Like, save that money for your kid, I'm good.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I am legit on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what's wrong with dragon lady. The worst I can come up with so far is if she's ugly.
Some low res, small pics of her.

She's really, really pretty. Especially for being a few years from 40. Cute dimples, great smile, cute face, cute body. I wouldn't even give a shit if she wasn't as pretty as she is. She's a really decent person.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
holy fuck. How does she keep the pants in one piece with those sharp knees?

No but really, nice.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
But mostly, I treat her nicely, and she treats me nicely. She's never asked me for anything and doesn't need anything from me.

Similar experience with my dragon lady. It was SO refreshing to have zero games, zero drama, no "I deserve to be treated like a princess and I'm going to test you", no Instagram standards, etc, etc. Just "I like you, you like me, let's be grown ups and see if it works". Plus the immigrant mentality means my wife refuses to be dependent on anyone (she's got a better career than mine) and has an incredibly sane approach to money. 10/10, would recommend.

Does yours have parents nearby? Chinese in-laws can be very... involved, if they're traditional.

• 2Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Similar experience with my dragon lady. It was SO refreshing to have zero games, zero drama, no "I deserve to be treated like a princess and I'm going to test you", no Instagram standards, etc, etc. Just "I like you, you like me, let's be grown ups and see if it works". Plus the immigrant mentality means my wife refuses to be dependent on anyone (she's got a better career than mine) and has an incredibly sane approach to money. 10/10, would recommend.

Does yours have parents nearby? Chinese in-laws can be very... involved, if they're traditional.
Nice! She’s from a poor part of China and grew up poor so I think that’s a positive really. She is not batshit with money either.

Her parents live in China, she hasn’t seen them in five years, but hopes to go back next year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I was about to call you a liar because I thought you said this chick was in her 40s, but then I remembered the Asian aging curve.
Nah, never said she was in her 40s. She’s got a few years til 40. Last year I went on a few dates with a woman who was 42-43 and maybe you remember that if I mentioned it.

Also she’s like 5’8”, so I don’t think she’ll ever reach the tiny lady phase.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah, never said she was in her 40s. She’s got a few years til 40. Last year I went on a few dates with a woman who was 42-43 and maybe you remember that if I mentioned it.

Also she’s like 5’8”, so I don’t think she’ll ever reach the tiny lady phase.
I mean, she doesn't look late 30s either so my point still stands.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Some low res, small pics of her.

She's really, really pretty. Especially for being a few years from 40. Cute dimples, great smile, cute face, cute body. I wouldn't even give a shit if she wasn't as pretty as she is. She's a really decent person.

View attachment 408701

View attachment 408702

View attachment 408703
She seems cute, even though its super low res so we can't really see.

I wouldn't be alarmed at her being almost 40 at all. My wife is 45 and if I posted pics of her at 30 and 45 side by side you may not know which is which.

No I'm not doing it, and I don't care if any of you believe me.

• 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
She seems cute, even though its super low res so we can't really see.

I wouldn't be alarmed at her being almost 40 at all. My wife is 45 and if I posted pics of her at 30 and 45 side by side you may not know which is which.

No I'm not doing it, and I don't care if any of you believe me.
Which is precisely why I made these small and low res.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jokes on you. I am so old I started out jerking off to thumb nails.

Seriously though, she looks nice and if she is as advertised you found yourself a unicorn. Carry on, sir.

• 2Worf