Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think he should go ask her about her knockers, see where it goes.
I dont think that would go very well seeing as how she works in the HR department.

Don't be that guy.
Oh I have zero interest in hitting on or flirting with this woman. Aside from the fact shes a coworker, shes married with kids.

At work I try to be 100% business, its why so many women tell me Im too serious and need to lighten up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I dont think that would go very well seeing as how she works in the HR department.

Oh I have zero interest in hitting on or flirting with this woman. Aside from the fact shes a coworker, shes married with kids.

At work I try to be 100% business, its why so many women tell me Im too serious and need to lighten up.
74647FE7-5450-4B8A-A4C0-6A97AF8E62DE.jpeg

kids, ah. Nvm then.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Had a curious interaction at work today and would like some perspective on whether or not Im being trolled.

Was setting up a printer in this womans office, just me and her door essentially closed. While setting it up were talking and she mentions how when perspective employees come in, she talks to them in the main lobby v the side lobby where she works at alone atm because sometimes they are creepy/weird. I ask her whats the creepiest person youve had to deal with. She responds exactly like this;

"There was this fresh off the boat indian guy who stared at my knockers the entire time."

Initially I laughed pretty good, pajeets being pajeets and all that. But then I thought it was a little odd she said knockers, seeing as how we are alone and the place we work is a relatively professional white collar place. Also when I laughed she said I startled her, as she'd never heard me laugh before(basically the second time ive been told at this place I dont smile/laugh enough, week before the woman just bluntly told me Im too serious and should smile more).

After I got done laughing I didnt really follow up on that statement, just ignored it and asked her what other wierdos has she dealt with.

Spent the rest of the day wondering if she was baiting me or if she just said that without thinking. What would you guys think if you where in my position? Think Im being trolled or just reading too much into what she said?

It's a hostile, sexist work environment. They're saying you're cute when you smile. Smile more for the women in charge and I'm sure you'll get promotions and raises.

Note since this is the grownup section: this is not a troll. The first sentence was tongue in cheek but it does sound like that's what's going on. You could be office eye candy if you smiled more.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I could keep posting her videos, I’m convinced at this point there’s a guy telling her what to say, because its so on the nose

but she could be a 1 in 1,000,000 self aware

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I could keep posting her videos, I’m convinced at this point there’s a guy telling her what to say, because its so on the nose

This info has been around the "manosphere" for fuckin' decades. She's just farming content and getting simps to give her views because it's coming from a "based" woman. Smart business.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider

She genuinely believes this stuff. She was on the episode of the Whatever podcast that also had Destiny on and while she didn't speak much, her views were consistent with her videos.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She genuinely believes this stuff. She was on the episode of the Whatever podcast that also had Destiny on and while she didn't speak much, her views were consistent with her videos.
I still wouldnt take that as proof. There is ALOT of money in being a cute face parroting xyz talking points. Came across a woman whose making hundreds of thousands a year putting out the exact same tradwife talking points in low effort videos like hers.

Or just see Laura Southern's life. Makes a good life espousing traditional views and fighting against the globohomos. Marries an agent of the globohomo.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Divorces him and lives in a trailer park in Canada as a a single mom.

Don't leave that part out.

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wife had to get a hysterectomy back in May. Today she got the all clear. It has been six weeks bros, six long fucking weeks!

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Wow!
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wife had to get a hysterectomy back in May. Today she got the all clear. It has been six weeks bros, six long fucking weeks!
i feel ya on the prolonged abstinence. Couple years back, I got stuck with a needle of unknown origin. Since we didn't know what diseases the fucker had, they put me on some kind of aids exposure protocol. No fucking my wife for 6 months. Couldn't even kiss her for 3 months.

TBH, when my wife got her innards removed, I don't remember having to abstain. We did a laproscopic surgery that I think left the ovaries. Is that what you did or did they open her up and gut her like a fish?