Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That wore off mine after 7ish years, so there’s always hope. It also helps that all of her bitchy friends that got married ended up miserable or divorced.
The one really fucking me right now is that her goddamn sister just got engaged and her sister is like 15 years younger than her. When I came home and she told me the news, this was my reaction..

1677300915238.png

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The one really fucking me right now is that her goddamn sister just got engaged and her sister is like 15 years younger than her. When I came home and she told me the new, this was my reaction..

View attachment 460401

Ben Affleck smoking a heater is the perfect representation of that feeling lol.

My girlfriend’s sister is eight years younger. She married a complete retard and she’s been miserable ever since. It was nonstop questions about when we were getting married from their engagement until about a year after the marriage, then suddenly everyone was just real glad that I’m mostly normal and not a colossal fuckup.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Great analogy. Because I don't give a fuck about charities just like you don't give a fuck about her. I do, however, give 100% to my marriage. I'm sad for her that she fell for a sociopath.

Hey buddy, I'm only gonna say this once.

Go fuck yourself.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She married a complete retard and she’s been miserable ever since. It was nonstop questions about when we were getting married from their engagement until about a year after the marriage, then suddenly everyone was just real glad that I’m mostly normal and not a colossal fuckup.
Wish this was the case for me. Apparently this dude is a medical tech of some kind that makes decent money and everybody loves him. I guess I can hope he ends up being a wifebeater or something.

• 2Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If this wasn't the grown up section I would mention that you could always start rumors about him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So since this whole Ukraine conflict started my woman has became starkly anti-Russian. Mostly this amuses me as I don't really care. But I am getting irked because she has pulled our kid out of the Russian language school we had her in (she's not in K12 yet). Telling me how she wants to find a Ukrainian language one. The kicker here is that my wife barely speaks Ukrainian. She went through the entire Ukrainian cultural experience to include graduate level education exclusively using Russian language. She is also barely able to read it.

Not to get into a history lesson but Ukrainian media is simply not really available. Let alone teachers or anything like that. Majority of Ukrainians who claim they know Ukrainian are really speaking a mishmash of Russian and Ukrainian (Ukrainian itself is ultimately more like Polish). I feel she is doing our kid a disservice on this but I am not sure what to do about it. I am hoping she calms down as the entire situation in Ukraine is completely beyond our control. Hasn't happened yet though.

Last edited:
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So since this whole Ukraine conflict started my woman has became starkly anti-Russian. Mostly this amuses me as I don't really care. But I am getting irked because she has pulled our kid out of the Russian language school we had her in (she's not in K12 yet). Telling me how she wants to find a Ukrainian language one. The kicker here is that my wife barely speaks Ukrainian. She went through the entire Ukrainian cultural experience to include graduate level education exclusively using Russian language. She is also barely able to read it.

Not to get into a history lesson but Ukrainian media is simply not really available. Let alone teachers or anything like that. Majority of Ukrainians who claim they know Ukrainian are really speaking a mishmash of Russian and Ukrainian (which is ultimately more like Polish). I feel she is doing our kid a disservice on this but I am not sure what to do about it. I am hoping she calms down as the entire situation in Ukraine is completely beyond our control. Hasn't happened yet though.
Get the kid back in school for now. Tell your wife that when she finds a Ukrainian school to put the kid in you will transfer then, but until then kiddo needs the skills they can get. Learning Russian will continue to be a valuable skill set in the future regardless of the outcome of this media kerfuffle.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh sorry for my lack of explanation there. Kid is in a normal preschool now. Not the Russian one.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oh sorry for my lack of explanation there. Kid is in a normal preschool now. Not the Russian one.
Still applies. If you had the kid in the Russian school for the language skills, get back in for the same reason. Unless the new one has a different language. Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, etc. All language skills are good to have, and that is the best age to build them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tell your wife you're going to have to de-Nazify her if this attitude doesn't change.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck. Are we dating the same woman? Your story is almost verbatim of what I've been dealing with with my girlfriend of 5 1/2 years.

One thing I really admire about her is her persistence, but there's zero fucking chance I'm getting married.
Not getting married wont save you from legal headaches;

Herman is alleging she had an oral tenancy agreement that allowed her to live in Woods' personal home rent-free and expense-free in exchange for her performing personal services during their six-year relationship. She claims the agreement was breached when Woods informed her that he was ending their relationship on Oct. 13. She alleges there were about five years left on the oral agreement at the time.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not getting married wont save you from legal headaches;

I'd be more concerned if I had Tiger money. I'll take my chances as a resident of a state which doesn't recognize "common law" marriage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like Kirun says, doesn't apply to most people. Gold digging whore making as much noise as she can in hopes that Tiger folds and agrees to a settlement to get his privacy back by making a very loud attempt to do an end run around the agreement she signed that required this kind of dispute be settled in private arbitration. She hasn't technically accused him of sexual abuse, but trying to get the NDA invalidated might as well be shouting the accusation from the rooftops.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Still applies. If you had the kid in the Russian school for the language skills, get back in for the same reason. Unless the new one has a different language. Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, etc. All language skills are good to have, and that is the best age to build them.
I'm well aware dude. Woman is completely hysterical on the topic for the time being. I am hoping she chills the fuck out about it it just hasn't happened yet.

Nevermind that she still reads Russian books, media, and Russian dubbed TV shows daily because "its faster for me." Oh and most of her East Euro friends here in Austin are all Russians.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm well aware dude. Woman is completely hysterical on the topic for the time being. I am hoping she chills the fuck out about it it just hasn't happened yet.

Nevermind that she still reads Russian books, media, and Russian dubbed TV shows daily because "its faster for me." Oh and most of her East Euro friends here in Austin are all Russians.
Do what you gotta do, but make sure your kid isn't the one losing out because mom is being irrational.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I mean I was kinda serious earlier, tell her you won't allow your child to be subjected to Nazi culture and propaganda. I'm sure you can find a more diplomatic way to phrase it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Explain to her that Uncle Sam needs people who speak russian to fight the russians.