Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Julian it is up to you to take all things that went wrong with Onoes situation and learn from them.

You have failed step 1 by saying you are in love.

Take it back by writing FOHSS on her tits and painting a map of hawaii on her back.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Julian it is up to you to take all things that went wrong with Onoes situation and learn from them.

You have failed step 1 by saying you are in love.

Take it back by writing FOHSS on her tits and painting a map of hawaii on her back.
Haha saying I think I'm in love was joking around but with a bit of truth in the jest. Way too early to know.

She's 33, in great shape, probably like 5'8" 115 lbs(about a inch taller than me), very small but cute boobs(not a big deal at all for me as I usually go after very petite girls anyway), pretty blonde, has a great job as a nurse, no kids, loves sex and is very active with stuff she loves to do like hiking and the biggest red flag is that there are no red flags.

She invited me to go on a 12 mile hike with a hiking club that she belongs to next weekend.

This is the first person I dated since my divorce. I really wanted to play the field for awhile after I got divorced but I gotta see how this plays out. Id basically be looking for a girl exactly like her anyway so fuck it, I'm throwing caution to the wind and flying by the seat of my pants.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
For real though, hasn't he said that me spent the better part of his early adult life as a shut-in, socially paralyzed, panic attack stricken agoraphobic? You know, like Sean. I mean it's awesome that he's overcome whatever disorders he's had, but it seems like he's gone full retard in the other direction now, telling himself that he's got every single woman on the planet figured out. Hell, he seems to think he's got all the men nailed, too.
The ages of 14-20 being mostly immersed in online gaming isn't the "better" part of my early adult life. Those aren't exactly the "prime" years of being a man. Most men don't learn anything about women during those years. Those years are usually reserved for partying and stupid shenanigans with friends.

I'm not going to deny that I suffered from extreme anxiety, but it didn't reach near "shut-in" levels until the years of 18-20. So, while those mental hurdles had to be overcome and weren't very conducive to dating, I was a far cry from being Sean.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
And from my experience, on a scale from 1-10 nurses are either a 2 or under, or an 8 and over. There aren't any young, average looking nurses. Either smoking hot or 250lb behemoths, nothing in-between.

Congrats on getting a smoking hot one.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I want to deny both of those facts.

My wife (Japanese) is a nurse for a local hospital. She's EXTREMELY sane. I don't think she's had a single crazy moment in the entire time that I've known her. Unfortunately, she's not always horny either.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don't know that nurses are generally "insane". But I'd agree most are total bitches, for whatever reason. It seems like the nurse unions up here do an extremely effective job of brain-washing them in to thinking that they have the worst working conditions of any profession, despite working less than 40 hours a week while getting overtime for half of it. Meh.

The ages of 14-20 being mostly immersed in online gaming isn't the "better" part of my early adult life. Those aren't exactly the "prime" years of being a man. Most men don't learn anything about women during those years. Those years are usually reserved for partying and stupid shenanigans with friends.

I'm not going to deny that I suffered from extreme anxiety, but it didn't reach near "shut-in" levels until the years of 18-20. So, while those mental hurdles had to be overcome and weren't very conducive to dating, I was a far cry from being Sean.
Fair enough, I never claimed to know or remember all the details. However the certainty with which you post about the generalized psyche of all women is starting to come across as downright unhinged, in all honesty.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know that nurses are generally "insane". But I'd agree most are total bitches, for whatever reason. It seems like the nurse unions up here do an extremely effective job of brain-washing them in to thinking that they have the worst working conditions of any profession, despite working less than 40 hours a week while getting overtime for half of it. Meh.
My experience has been, since they work with Doctors who are usually narcissistic and treat nurses like trash (especially in the sexual harassment department), and deal with patients (especially older gentleman patients) who are constantly hitting on or groping them, they figure if you aren't 100% into them and focused on them at all times you must be gay. I've dated quite a few nurses and all of them eventually attempted to emasculate me. When that didn't work they went completely the other way and wouldn't leave me alone, constantly asking why I didn't like them, pining for my attention.

I honestly just think it's a situation of them being used to all kinds of attention from men all day long and growing to expect it. The worse offender for me was a psychiatric APRN. Holy jesus did she have issues.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I graduated a few weeks ago, the nursing program was all bombshells. Every single one was a 10/10 or a 15/10 with gigantic, possibly fake titties and huge asses. There must be some moment in their career where they either stay hot or turn into a hambeast. Like they have to spec hambeast.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
My wife is a nurse. She isn't too crazy (pregnancy is messing with that a bit lately) but otherwise the other stereotypes hold true. She will tell you that most other nurses are crazy. I think it is a combination of getting an inferiority complex thanks to all the doctors and their God complexes, combined with working in a nearly all female environment. My wife works in the birth center so in addition to the normal crazy all the nurses in her department also get baby-crazy.

Unfortunately most of her other co-workers are of the hambeast variety so no hot nurse 3-way for me.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

What the fuck are you talking about, most guys in high school are talking to girls left and right and getting the basics of relationships down. From 18-20 most normal guys are in college and getting laid if not constantly, regularly.

Only a guy who saw no women during those years would say guys don't learn a lot about women in those years.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My girlfriend is an RN and she might be crazy. She worked in hospice for years, so that says something. They use the phrase "circling the drain" when they are about to lose a patient and she was abnormally excited about "do not resuscitate" orders.

She is a hot nurse, though, so it's all good.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My nurse experience depended on the hospital. More prestigious = hotter nurses for some reason.

The hospital where our kid was born is a nice hospital but doesn't get the fanfare that places like Rush, Northwestern, University of Chicago, etc. do in Chicago. Judging by looks, every nurse was very middle of the road. No bushcows but no six to midnight types either.

The hospital where our kid went a week after she was born was stacked like Noodleface described.

I do have a couple female friends who are doctors (one is an OBGYN and the other is some sort of plastic surgeon) and they are the craziest women I have ever met.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can feel Julian's excitement faltering as he reads post after post about crazy nurses.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Shit, I just remembered that the one squirter I ever banged was also a nurse. And she was batshit. It's all starting to make sense, although I dated at least 2-3 other nurses and they were all pretty middle of the road.