Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
A 12 mile hike is a big deal to people? Seriously? Depending on the terrain, that's like 4-6 hours, max. And he'll probably get to fuck her on a rock somewhere, while deer watch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
4-6 hours of walking is rough... I don't know about you but I usually don't do that every other day

Just found out my brother bought a ring and is leaving on a cruise with his girlfriend.

Should I run across the docks screaming "NO!!!!!!!!!!" ???

Jx3

Riddle me this...
A 12 mile hike is a big deal to people? Seriously? Depending on the terrain, that's like 4-6 hours, max. And he'll probably get to fuck her on a rock somewhere, while deer watch.
In America we have cars and paved roads. We don't have to snowshoe to the nearest trading post every day.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yes, walking for 6 hours in one day is a big deal for many healthy people.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She is just seeing if he can handle that much prolonged physical exertion so he can keep pounding her during her marathon crazy sex sessions. Or maybe if he can handle pain for some S&M stuff a little later....

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yes, walking for 6 hours in one day is a big deal for many healthy people.
Are married people more likely to take the escalator instead of the stairs?

I go to the farmers market every week, and walk for 4-6 hours pretty easily on a livestock adventure. Feeding ducks and all that dumb shit. Idk 4-6 hours in one day doesn't seem like a particularly damaging amount.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure I'd be tired afterward but a 12 mile hike with good scenery sounds like fun.

Vitality

HUSTLE
What is a livestock adventure?

edit: please keep it SFW
Yuppies playing pretend farmer, collecting eggs and stuff. Idk.. my chick is pretty into it gathering her own eggs.... #sfw

I do it in MMO's so I'm a pro IRL at it.

I'm the only guy there in hugo boss loafers though...

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
If walking 12 miles is considered a casual activity for her, say good-bye to any hope of getting significant Xbox/PC playtime if things get serious. Sporty nature lovin' chicks like that can't stand the fact that you want to play video games when it's sunny outside. A 12 mile hike is pretty serious imho-- unless you walk a few miles every day your legs can't handle that. Living in Dallas there's very little opportunity or me to walk, and though I run 30 minutes on the treadmill a few times a week, when I was up in NYC a month back walking around Manhattan my legs were killing me after only a few hours..

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just found out my brother bought a ring and is leaving on a cruise with his girlfriend.

Should I run across the docks screaming "NO!!!!!!!!!!" ???
Just a general funny comment, or do you actually have a problem with your brother's GF?

After like 3 miles of hiking I'm not tired so much as bored. It's like, "YES I KNOW THERE ARE TREES, WHO CARES LETS GO BACK TO THE FIRE AND BRATS AND BEER".
Brofist. Camping is for drinking in the outdoors, not trudging around the god forsaken wilderness like a pioneer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just a general funny comment, or do you actually have a problem with your brother's GF?

Brofist. Camping is for drinking in the outdoors, not trudging around the god forsaken wilderness like a pioneer.
Just general funny comment for the thread, as this will be the second noodlebro getting married.

His GF is mildly cool. She has overbearing Portuguese parents that haven't let her ever have access to her bank account. She's 25 or something and has around $100K saved up, but no idea how to use money. Don't question me on the logistics of a 25 year old being controlled by their parents, it is a matter of debate within our family. She also used to be pretty attractive but in typical Portuguese fashion she has gained a lot of weight. Looking at her family, it will only get worse. On the plus side she has dat ass.

He's also been dating her for around 7 years now, so she's already part of the family. This will be more of a formality for them. My big worry is they've never stayed the night with eachother (parents on her side).. moving in might be crazy as my brother is pretty anal about how he keeps things. On the plus side, her family makes her spend her weekends cleaning the house so.. I don't know.

I'm mildly excited. Mostly excited that now he'll experience the pain I did when planning and paying for a wedding. And you know with a Portuguese family there will be like 800 guests.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Never stayed the night together in 7 years? WTF? Does she still live with her parents or something? Beware of living/marrying any women that moves directly out of her fathers home into yours. They will expect the princess treatment 24/7.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Never stayed the night together in 7 years? WTF? Does she still live with her parents or something? Beware of living/marrying any women that moves directly out of her fathers home into yours. They will expect the princess treatment 24/7.
They've been on a couple cruises and stuff, but otherwise correct. She still lives with her parents. One of the cruises they had to share a room with her parents :O

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah... 7 years? Has he fucked her yet? I can't even imagine not living with a chick before marrying her, in this day and age. Scary.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
This. Unless there's like 2000ft+ elevation gain going along with it, it shouldn't be a problem for anyone in reasonable shape not wearing flip flops or walking in 100 F heat.