Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Remit_sl

shitlord
I can feel Julian's excitement faltering as he reads post after post about crazy nurses.
If you need to have plastic sheets ready for your first time with a girl, and dont pick up on the crazy part, shame on you. Crazy can be fun though, for a while.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I can feel Julian's excitement faltering as he reads post after post about crazy nurses.
Haha I defiantly appreciate the heads up about nurse craziness. I never dated or knew any nurses so I was unaware of the connection. I'm hoping that she got into it late enough in her life that it hasn't set in yet. She was a personal fitness trainer and went back to school to be a nurse. She's only been a nurse for about 6 months.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The crazier the better. You guys put entirely too much value on sanity and not having your personal life be a complete mess.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Hahhaha, Julian, the whole time I was reading your story I was going "There's no way he's in AZ right? Because, this sounds exactly like crazy email girl I was with." Until I got to the job and no kids aspect of the story.

Fucking fantastic man, enjoy the shit out of that, I know I did!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife is an RN and every time she tells me about a co-worker I stop her story and ask if she is hot or fat. She gave up about 8 years ago asking why I need to know that to hear the story, pft women. I do sometimes get to go to parties with her and her co-workers one year it was bowling and I still went, that was stupid was like a wildebeest herd other than one or two, what is with bowling and fat chicks?

iannis

Musty Nester
12 miles? ABORT AND GO PLAY AN MMO!
They're gonna find his fingers in a ditch, and his jaw in the crotch of a tree.

But we all gotta go sometime, Julian. The challenge is not to live forever, the challenge is to die in the way which makes the best story.

Edit: No joke though, a 12 mile hike is a real fucking hike. That's a full day of nothing but walking. Be prepared for that shit. It's not like "lets go down and walk around the lake a few times". It's a whole thing to itself. Good boots, a change of socks, enough water, etc

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After like 3 miles of hiking I'm not tired so much as bored. It's like, "YES I KNOW THERE ARE TREES, WHO CARES LETS GO BACK TO THE FIRE AND BRATS AND BEER".

Then again hiking in Michigan sucks. In other places I lived (Vegas, New Mexico etc) you can hike up a mountain and at least be in a different climate with different scenery when you get up there.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hiking down where you are sucks for sure, up near the bridge and in the UP though it's pretty awesome.

Still though, after 3 miles you're gonna want to go back to the fire regardless...screw super long hikes.

Oldbased

> Than U
Last time I hiked 12 miles in a day was on the AT in the Smokey's and I was 21. The group I was with was literally slinging gear off the mountain on mile 10, like cooking stoves and crap. If this is a day hike I suppose he will be all right but if it is a overnight it changes the load drastically.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I laughed.
A little too much, apparently. I had to go change my Depends.
mad.png