Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lucky for me my wife is a fucking mess
That's an interesting way of looking at it. Is that the normal consensus? Hoping that your soon to be ex is a waste of a human being so you have leverage in court? I mean, you seem to be OK with her having 50% custody even though she's suicidal and uses Craigslist for weird/perverse hook ups so long as you don't have to pay child support.

and also took money from some dude on Craigslist so he could suck breast milk out of her tits
Christ almighty.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Ironically, while the unmedicated bi-polar disorder will garner him some points in court, the titty milk vending activities won't unless he can prove that the kids are somehow aware/exposed to it.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
He could 'accidentally' leave the craigslist print out for the kids to see. That would be kinda awful.

Soy, go to 7-11 next time. Not only are the big gulps cheaper, there's probably a lactating crack addict near the trash bin. Just another tip from your Uncle Gravy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ironically, while the unmedicated bi-polar disorder will garner him some points in court, the titty milk vending activities won't unless he can prove that the kids are somehow aware/exposed to it.
Wouldn't charging money to get your tits sucked be prostitution? As much as I think it should be legal, it usually isn't and probably wouldn't look very good in a custody/support circumstance.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Isn't that considered prostitution?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Isn't that considered prostitution?
Hah, that's a very good question actually.. Is it technically prostitution from a legal aspect? I know if you want to go for some S&M bondage and get hogtied in your undies and whipped, that is legal from my understanding. So is paying for a "kiss" at a kissing booth.

EDIT: Legal definition of prostitution: "Prostitution consists of knowingly engaging in or offering to engage in a sexual act for hire. As used in this section "sexual act" means sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, masturbation of another, anal intercourse or the causing of penetration to any extent and with any object of the genital or anal opening of another, whether or not there is any emission. Whoever commits prostitution is guilty of a petty misdemeanor, unless such crime is a second or subsequent conviction, in which case such person is guilty of a misdemeanor."

So, it looks like unless it involves your dick, pussy, or ass it isn't prostitution, but maybe a RR lawyer can chime in.

iannis

Musty Nester
While deeply, deeply fucked up and worrisome I don't even think sucking milk out of a paid titty is a sexual act.

It does seem like it would be a relevant fact in a divorce case... but it also seems like maybe the court doesn't want to stoop to quite that low of a level. And in divorce cases "she let a stranger suck her milk for cash" is probably only one of the more fucked up things they've heard alleged and proven rather than the most.

In general, people are god damn vile.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'd argue that if she still has breast milk she's still feeding an infant, and letting a craigslist john suck on it puts the child at risk for STD's.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wat? STDS in my milk again?? Aaaw hell no.

rrr_img_77090.jpg

Ryoz

<Donor>
Think $200 bones is what she got for it. I don't know if it's technically prostitution or not. Waiting to see if she actually goes for child support before I unleash the barrage of evidence for my attorney and he'll help me decide what's relevant I guess.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Think $200 bones is what she got for it. I don't know if it's technically prostitution or not. Waiting to see if she actually goes for child support before I unleash the barrage of evidence for my attorney and he'll help me decide what's relevant I guess.
woah, wait. You shouldn't be holding anything back from your attorney. Lay it all out now and see what he says.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Pay to get in, and pray/pay to get out. Why do dudes get married again? Color me cynical-- tainted by three childhood divorces and this heartwarming cautionary-tale of a thread, but I just don't see the ROI when there's a 50% chance your wife will take your kids and fuck your life. The poor slob a few offices down from me just got divorced-- pays $2500/month in child support for his two kids, has to live in butt-fuck super suburbia because that's where his ex lives and he needs to be able to see his kids, and is now going back to court because his kids are being dressed in WalMart clothes while his wife blows the support cash on Prada purses. Supposedly there is no legal requirement whatsoever that the ex-wife account for how the child support is spent.
I could be wrong, but I don't think you can avoid child support by never marrying.