Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What the fuck is this sage and lemongrass shit? She might as well just douse herself in patchouli. Why can't Tom's make something that actually smells good. Like strawberry vanilla swirl or some shit.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it. Is the rope chemical free?

Khane, to answer your question, you probably can't make a smell like "strawberry vanilla swirl" in deodorant form without some artificial chemicals. The whole nature of chemical free probably excludes a lot of smells that you're accustomed to.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When I worked in the supermarket, the only people you saw shopping in the organic section were pasty white weirdos and occasionally the yoga-pant-wearing hot ass girls.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dude has to pay out the ass to keep his girl smelling good because she refuses to use $2.00 soap.
To be fair, she also apparently takes it in the ass. So paying out the ass to pound hers may well be a reasonable compromise.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly, the whole "no showering" or "not smelling good" makes anal about 1,000 times less enticing(and I love some ass fuckin'!).

Khane, I know you dig this chick. Just buy some real good smelling soap and shit and put it into an empty bottle of "all natural" shit. Make sure she showers at your place.

iannis

Musty Nester
photo.jpg

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
You mean the fact that you stopped getting laid?
I slept with a girl on the 1st, it was a whole big ordeal, and started some drama. It was my fault for being dumb, and knew coming and posting it was just going to instigate mockery and insults, and I was feeling shitty enough without it.

Fuck it, I've got to run and fix a printer issue, then install some Codecs, but I'll post the story when I get back to my office.

iannis

Musty Nester
I slept with a girl on the 1st, it was a whole big ordeal, and started some drama. It was my fault for being dumb, and knew coming and posting it was just going to instigate mockery and insults, and I was feeling shitty enough without it.

Fuck it, I've got to run and fix a printer issue, then install some Codecs, but I'll post the story when I get back to my office.
Remember to NOT marry her!

SECOND!