Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
"not meeting to just have sex" but has it been discussed? Come on man give us goddamn details. We're frothing in anticipation here. FROTHING.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
you don't really sit down and say "Hey, so ... we're going to be fucking right?"

I'm not really going to go into the details lets just say words were exchanged and yes we more than likely will be fuckin.

Also jiggly butt? This Wakandan for real? I don't go for fat chicks bro, this one's lucky if she breaks the 110 mark.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's been so long, I'm not even sure how I would approach that situation. I'm glad my wife and I have gotten comfortable enough with each other to dispense with the frivolity.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
you don't really sit down and say "Hey, so ... we're going to be fucking right?"
That's just my normal approach to someone when I first meet them. Made for a really awkward dinner when my chick introduced me to her parents.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's been so long, I'm not even sure how I would approach that situation. I'm glad my wife and I have gotten comfortable enough with each other to dispense with the frivolity.
Well like 3 weeks ago I asked a girl if she wanted to go running with me, we went running, had breakfest, then she came back and we watched football. During football she started making out with me and then we were in the shower together like an hour later.

People tend to over think things, when two horny people want to have sex, it just happens sometimes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's just my normal approach to someone when I first meet them. Made for a really awkward dinner when my chick introduced me to her parents.
Hey so, we gonna be fucking tonight?

MY PARENTS ARE RIGHT HERE!

Oh, pardon my manners. We all gonna be fuckin tonight??

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well like 3 weeks ago I asked a girl if she wanted to go running with me, we went running, had breakfest, then she came back and we watched football. During football she started making out with me andthen we were in the shower together like an hour later.
Had to wait for the game to end?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sut, you really shouldn't just write off all "fat" chicks. You don't even know what you're missing man. God I love a nice phat ass.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just straight up ask my wife if we're doing the deed as well. She gets all secretive with secret hidden signals that I would never in a million years decipher - "Well, I was wearing that bra" hmmm, ok. hmmm. hmmm.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sut, you really shouldn't just write off all "fat" chicks. You don't even know what you're missing man. God I love a nice phat ass.
Sorry bro, I just don't find it attractive. There really isn't much I can do when I'm not attracted to a chick.

I like dat 12 year old boy frame.

and yeah, when I was with the ex it was the same way. Often times favors were exchanged for sex.

"Can you give me a backrub?"
"Sure, but can I have sex with you after?"

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I just straight up ask my wife if we're doing the deed as well. She gets all secretive with secret hidden signals that I would never in a million years decipher - "Well, I was wearing that bra" hmmm, ok. hmmm. hmmm.
I should ask my wife if she prefers sex initiated that way because I just don't see the appeal. I've at least gotten her to the point where if she doesn't put any direct effort in, she can't get mad about not getting any that night.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I initiate sex with my wife via outlook express meeting invites, it is imperative to doublecheck the email address prior to sending out the invite.