Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I don't know I'm not a jealous person. If my wife told me she wanted to see her best friend who she spent every day with for 10 years, I'd probably be accepting of it. Booty calls usually don't extend to half-world trips.
Didn't you say you were 27 years old currently at one point? When did you two get married that you can already be over 10 years past the "spent every day with" part?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So you decided to keep acting like an immature, social invalid? I know it's going to be hard for you to suddenly change your ways but why don't you read the paragraph you just wrote. It's awfully selfish and entitled. Especially for someone who claims to know they are the one at fault and were emotionally abusive. Stop the trend shithead.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're not her best friend. You're her ex husband who would do almost anything to get her back because you still love her.

She's currently married to her best friend. Her husband, who she left the country to be with leaving you behind.

(that sounds blunt and dickish but it's the truth man. I'm Sorry.)
Not even close. I don't want to get back with her. If she called me today and told me she had left her husband and was moving back to the US, I'd be pretty pissed at her. It's completely possible to be friends with someone that you were with and move past the relationship side of things, I'm not sure why this is so hard for you guys to see.

I never said she considers me her best friend, I said she was my bestfriend. I don't doubt she likes her husband more than she likes me, but she is still one of my best friends. It's not a matter of my feelings when I was asking about it, I was curious how that dude would react.

They would want me to stay with them.

As for how current girl would feel, idk.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sutekh is there a reason you are trying to fuck up everything good you have going on right now? Or are you still hung up on your ex enough that you have rationalized this into a good idea in your mind?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Crimson sin, its over. You damaged it beyond repair. Any relationship you make after this is going to be messed up on some level. At this point, it doesn't matter who she fuck or where she fucks them, you need to get on with your life and never apply that RP shit to a relationship ever again. The sooner you understand this, the better it will be for everyone, especially the kids.

Khane

So hanging around while she wants to bang another dude is ok? Christ you want me to put my balls in her purse?
Getting over anything is easiest when you can completely shut it out of your life. That's not what I'm talking about though, listen to the way you present your case. The language you use. You emotionally abused this woman for years, she wants a lot more than just a physical relationship. She wants a new life. One that doesn't involve an abusive asshole, so stop being abusive. Even now after you've admitted it you're still acting like a shithead and carrying on with this "hold frame" redpill nonsense.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nevermind crimson, I had you mixed up with Selix. I don't know shit about your situation after all!

Khane

You guys didn't really miss anything at all. Crimson just posted some stuff that seemed innocuous and mundane to him because he's stuck in a redpill frame of mind. It wasn't all that audacious outside of the fact that he was still being emotionally shut down and abusive to his soon to be ex without even realizing it. Gonna be a long road for the dude, hard to change your habits when you don't even realize what you're doing while you're doing it.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Fanaskin's habit of editing his posts twelve times is some annoying stuff but entirely deleting posts after people answered them is an other order of horseshit. For that alone I'm going have to side with his wife.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sutekh is there a reason you are trying to fuck up everything good you have going on right now? Or are you still hung up on your ex enough that you have rationalized this into a good idea in your mind?
I don't get why this is such a bad idea to you guys, it's a free place to stay in Switzerland while I visit. I don't want to sleep with her or anything, she's just my friend.