Marriage and the Power of Divorce

If her current guy has any balls your ex won't be wanting you to come out to Switzerland just to see her. I consider myself a pretty secure guy, but if my partners ex of 8(?) Years was making that sort of trip just to see her I wouldn't be a happy man.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
OR he is so damn Alpha that he is not intimidate in the slightest by a past flame that obviously did not work out.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
So bros, I've been thinking of flying to Switzerland to visit my ex, her and I still really close and good friends. Do you think her husband would be weirded out by that? He knows we still talk every day.
Are you fucking serious? Rofl. Jesus christ.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What's wrong with that? If you've been following I'm really good friends with my ex.
Well, what sort of situation would you feel it would be if your wife's ex husband flew half way around the world to come see her and not only hang out with the both of you but also undoubtedly spend time with her while you weren't around?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why are you not dropping the BF bomb?
I've got to deal with her and her parents forever. I have 2 kids with her. It makes zero difference in divorce proceedings if she was cheating or not (according to lawyers) unless that cheating had a direct negative affect on the kids. Pissing me of or ending our marriage doesn't count and bringing it up just for spite could actually backfire on me in front of a judge. Better for me to hold back I know then on divorce day if asked I can privately tell the judge the whole story and why I kept it to myself (for the kids who will always have to deal with their mother and grandparents).

Cheating is fucked up but what difference does it actually make now to bring it up? The dude shes screwing with is a drug addict (pills kind), declaring bankruptcy and makes less then her. She herself is about to experience a world of pain when she learns the difference between upper middle class and just below the poverty line. Besides I don't need any more drama affecting my kids then already has and telling them about her infidelity (x2) well they don't like me so they might not even care. Better all around if this ends peacefully or with only a few disagreements. Also my childrens school and all of their friends are up here where I am. Their grandparentrs are closer to were their mother is now but the education system where they are is shitty soooo no.

She actually tried to convince me that the school system was a good one by pointing at her daughters. One of which barely graduated high school and can't keep a job. My soon to be ex who refuses to use her teaching license because she hates it. And an older daughter who is actually doing ok though I make more then her and her husband combined.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, what sort of situation would you feel it would be if your wife's ex husband flew half way around the world to come see her and not only hang out with the both of you but also undoubtedly spend time with her while you weren't around?
I don't know I'm not a jealous person. If my wife told me she wanted to see her best friend who she spent every day with for 10 years, I'd probably be accepting of it. Booty calls usually don't extend to half-world trips.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, find a friend that lives on the same continent as you.

If her current guy has any balls your ex won't be wanting you to come out to Switzerland just to see her. I consider myself a pretty secure guy, but if my partners ex of 8(?) Years was making that sort of trip just to see her I wouldn't be a happy man.
She has an ex that wants to fly across an ocean to see her and a husband that is okay with it. Clearly she is attracted to pussies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't know I'm not a jealous person. If my wife told me she wanted to see her best friend who she spent every day with for 10 years, I'd probably be accepting of it. Booty calls usually don't extend to half-world trips.
You're not her best friend. You're her ex husband who would do almost anything to get her back because you still love her.

She's currently married to her best friend. Her husband, who she left the country to be with leaving you behind.

(that sounds blunt and dickish but it's the truth man. I'm Sorry.)