Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
The question isn't "would you bang?"
The proper question is "how long of not getting laid would it take for you to bang?" Every man breaks at some point. In this case, I'd say about 6 months (plus enough booze to numb the shame).
For me it was 2 months. Seems like my Testosterone is working too well? haha

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The question isn't "would you bang?"
The proper question is "how long of not getting laid would it take for you to bang?" Every man breaks at some point. In this case, I'd say about 6 months (plus enough booze to numb the shame).
I was about to say how long it has been for me but I became profoundly embarrassed. Suffice it to say it's been a trifle longer than 6 months and I still wouldn't nail a chick who looked like that, even though I've packed on a ton of weight myself.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Honestly, I have to see her from behind, bent over and spreading her asshole open to really judge.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm just saying that I like to judge from the only angle I'm really concerned with.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we talk about how the mobile version of this site has ads now or should I take that complaint to another thread?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Can we talk about how the mobile version of this site has ads now or should I take that complaint to another thread?
This isn't the thread for that? I don't know how you can use the mobile version. Switched to full site immediately when i first pulled the site up on my phone.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I only use the full site, regardless of the device I'm on.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This isn't the thread for that? I don't know how you can use the mobile version. Switched to full site immediately when i first pulled the site up on my phone.
Funny you should say that, as even on my desktop I use the mobile version. To each their own I suppose!

More on topic, spending months away from your SO sucks balls. Mainly because you are not getting your balls sucked.
frown.png
and text fighting is awesome...