Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I dunno, if it directly benefits his kids I could see helping his ex with random tasks maybe. Leaning towards yoga guy should be doing this one though.

edit: I read your response as "I feel bad inconveniencing someone else, so I'm asking you to help".
Really he is helping his kids move too.....seems reasonable.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I did actually make the comment about halfway through "Wait, where are all your Crossfit buddies? Why I'm I getting called in on this, I don't have any muscles. haha" and she went "Well, boyfriend is teaching a class tonight and I just didn't think it was enough stuff to ask a lot of people for help.."

It was me, her mother, her step father, and another family friend helping. And to be fair, she had already moved everything that would fit in her car by herself over who knows how many trips. So, our part was just all the large furniture, and her parents have a truck trailer, so we got it all done in 2 trips and about 3 hours. So, it really wasn't a big deal.

I did find it funny that she asked me though, because yeah, she's dating some ripped dude, and I know she's been with around half the guys at her gym... so you would think finding help wouldn't be an issue. I guess just because you have sex with a girl doesn't mean you want to move her shit, haha.
So in other words, she doesn't want her family to see/know about her "boyfriend" yet, got it. Instead, she gets 'ole doormat Onoes to help out.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think you guys are being a little too harsh on this one. They've got kids and the kids need to use the furniture too.

Plus I'm sure Onoes gets a certain sense of satisfaction from knowing his ex-wife still relies on him in one form or another.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I agree as they have kids it's not a huge deal he helped with hers and their stuff.

But this is getting off topic of him avoiding telling us about this new girl he says he's making bad so decisions with.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Didn't the ex-wife refuse to give head to Onoes for several years and then a week after the divorce she was blowing a cop in his cruiser? What's wrong with asking her to show how badly she really wants the furniture moved?

edit - Concur we need to hear about the new crazy he's sticking his dick in.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, it's funny because I was totally going to tell you this morning, but got distracted at work. Now you guys blew it. And God damn you all are some terrible fucks. Seriously, helping someone move for a couple hours is a huge "have to be doing this for 100 secret motivations" issue? Her parents know about her boyfriend, I don't gain any pleasure having her rely on me for anything, it's just not a very big inconvenience. I did her taxes a few weeks ago too, it took 20 minutes, I must secretly want to remarry her, otherwise I would have told her to go fuck herself, ehh?

Bunch of negative Nancy's in here.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Onoes, breath man. I think it's split on those of us who agree it's not a big deal to help her move and the other people saying it was. Either way, it's nothing to get upset about. The majority of us are pretty good natured with you and your stories, probably because you know much of the time it's funny too.

I want to hear your new story for the lol's and to offer advice if there is any to offer. Not to shoot you down and make fin of you...which I think a portion of those of us in this thread are the same. You're always gonna have those who will point and laugh...which whatever. And your other thread was just put into the hall of fame. You're eternal now man!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah, it's funny because I was totally going to tell you this morning, but got distracted at work. Now you guys blew it. And God damn you all are some terrible fucks. Seriously, helping someone move for a couple hours is a huge "have to be doing this for 100 secret motivations" issue? Her parents know about her boyfriend, I don't gain any pleasure having her rely on me for anything, it's just not a very big inconvenience. I did her taxes a few weeks ago too, it took 20 minutes, I must secretly want to remarry her, otherwise I would have told her to go fuck herself, ehh?

Bunch of negative Nancy's in here.
You did her taxes? Now I agree with the rest of them.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
It's not a huge deal and I'm not really ripping on Onoes here, just saying no way would I help my wife move her shit around after I got a divorce because she was cheating on me. She can get one of her crossfitfucks to help.

Now, seriously, if she's willing to pony up on the blowjob front, that might be a fair trade, especially after all those years of denial. Or, better yet, take the blow job and bounce.