Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
People here do tend to be too hard on Onoes. Remember, he's one of the few happily divorced guys that also had a non-dramatic divorce. And everyone gives him shit about it. Makes no sense.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel bad after I give Onoes shit for the most part. I mean, he does bring it upon himself but I also recognize that if he didn't post this stuff and wasn't so open then there would be nothing there for us.

I remember making fun of the names he gave his kids and just feeling like shit after.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think that teaching yoga for a living is a good sign that the guy us not capable of any sort of useful work.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How is being a fitness instructor not useful work?

Oh yeah it's Brutal. The champion of fatties.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nice to see that you're still hanging from my nuts. That is kind of hard to square with your passion for increasing the productivity of America though.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I read yoga instructor and thought of the Master. How long until Onoes' ex takes dancing lessons and is one of his girlfriends?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nice to see that you're still hanging from my nuts. That is kind of hard to square with your passion for increasing the productivity of America though.
I'm not convinced anyone could find or see your nuts to hang from due to the fat rolls

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait a sec.... Mrs Ex Onoes has some other dude she is banging and Onoes is still the one helping her move?

When she ropes some other dude into putting a ring on her finger are you going to help pay for the wedding too?

I think I actually feel bad for making fun of him now.....

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I did actually make the comment about halfway through "Wait, where are all your Crossfit buddies? Why I'm I getting called in on this, I don't have any muscles. haha" and she went "Well, boyfriend is teaching a class tonight and I just didn't think it was enough stuff to ask a lot of people for help.."

It was me, her mother, her step father, and another family friend helping. And to be fair, she had already moved everything that would fit in her car by herself over who knows how many trips. So, our part was just all the large furniture, and her parents have a truck trailer, so we got it all done in 2 trips and about 3 hours. So, it really wasn't a big deal.

I did find it funny that she asked me though, because yeah, she's dating some ripped dude, and I know she's been with around half the guys at her gym... so you would think finding help wouldn't be an issue. I guess just because you have sex with a girl doesn't mean you want to move her shit, haha.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I dunno, if it directly benefits his kids I could see helping his ex with random tasks maybe. Leaning towards yoga guy should be doing this one though.

edit: I read your response as "I feel bad inconveniencing someone else, so I'm asking you to help".

iannis

Musty Nester
I did find it funny that she asked me though, because yeah, she's dating some ripped dude, and I know she's been with around half the guys at her gym... so you would think finding help wouldn't be an issue. I guess just because you have sex with a girl doesn't mean you want to move her shit, haha.
Nah. I means you've already moved her shit.

rim-shot-johnny-utahthumbnail.jpg