Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the cop she blew let Onoes off on a ticket, I could see this being a fair situation.

But in all seriousness, she is abusing the privilege. She gets all of the husband shit out of you without having to put out for you, since she prefers yoga boy for her deep dicking needs these days. Its not that we are mocking you, its that we feel bad of you being taken advantage of. Plus I am ultimately convinced that she is going to sack you in court once she is done milking your good nature. This is someone who likely was cheating on you before you divorced, whether you accept that or not. I mean, seriously, how hard is it for someone with no job to do their own fucking taxes?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Plot Twist: The girl he's been making bad decisions with is actually his ex-wife and they hooked up on the mattress in the back of the moving truck.
rrr_img_92615.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
But in all seriousness, she is abusing the privilege. She gets all of the husband shit out of you without having to put out for you, since she prefers yoga boy for her deep dicking needs these days.
And this guy says I sound immature....

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And this guy says I sound immature....
Consider that I am trying to put this shit into terms to be grasped by a 30 year old man with horns who drives a Jurassic Park truck around. He needs tough love on this. And he knows he is fucking up, which is why he is clamming up about whatever nutty tattooed 20 something daddy issues girl he is falling in love with this week. Getting your freak on after a breakup is fine, but he is essentially building a lifestyle of this and playing house with his ex wife, who I remind you is his ex because she fucked around on him. He is also doing all this with no formal court arrangement, meaning that the moment she feels like it she can royally screw him. And if she is half as crazy as he is, you can bet that's in his future because little princess has never had to hold down a job and I am willing to bet yogaboy (and the dozen or so dudes that she burns through after him) won't be ponying up the money for their kids needs. Finally, when and if this goes tits up all she has to do is look into the gravy train of crazy Onoes has been shacking with to get her way in court. If I am mean and cynical, it is because I am seriously concerned. Go back and read that car thread again that got necroed and tell me I am off base here.

But hey, mighty slayer of pussy Khane who sabotages his own relationships, enlighten us all on what you think is going on here. I am all ears if you have a different view.

Khane

Consider that I am trying to put this shit into terms to be grasped by a 30 year old man with horns who drives a Jurassic Park truck around. He needs tough love on this. And he knows he is fucking up, which is why he is clamming up about whatever nutty tattooed 20 something daddy issues girl he is falling in love with this week. Getting your freak on after a breakup is fine, but he is essentially building a lifestyle of this and playing house with his ex wife, who I remind you is his ex because she fucked around on him. He is also doing all this with no formal court arrangement, meaning that the moment she feels like it she can royally screw him. And if she is half as crazy as he is, you can bet that's in his future because little princess has never had to hold down a job and I am willing to bet yogaboy (and the dozen or so dudes that she burns through after him) won't be ponying up the money for their kids needs. Finally, when and if this goes tits up all she has to do is look into the gravy train of crazy Onoes has been shacking with to get her way in court. If I am mean and cynical, it is because I am seriously concerned. Go back and read that car thread again that got necroed and tell me I am off base here.

But hey, mighty slayer of pussy Khane who sabotages his own relationships, enlighten us all on what you think is going on here. I am all ears if you have a different view.
You're going off the deep end dude.

I was commenting on the fact that your posts seem laden with antiquated gender role philosophies, such as what I quoted. Whether or not you believe in those gender roles I can't tell. But it sure seems like you wish the world still worked like it did in 1950.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think Onoes really gives a shit or is here for advice.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What is antiquated about her fucking around on him and then taking advantage of him? That's not a 1950s thing. If Onoes were a woman and making dinner for an unfaithful ex husband, I would be saying the exact same shit. Seriously, go reread that car thread. His ex has hippy enabler parents and has not had to hold down a real job in her life, so yeah that's a trope. But the rest of the shit is not gender specific or even "good old days" bullshit, though I was raised to be a chivalrous bastard.

This has nothing to do with gender politics or whatever hipster shit you want to toss out there in a deflection. This is not some stinky hippy girl he can cut loose and bail on in safety, like where your experience draws from. This is a woman who he was married to for a long time and had kids with. She is taking advantage of his good nature. More importantly, she is in an INCREDIBLY advantageous position to fuck him over massively in court if she ever decides to, entirely because Onoes came to the conclusion that "this nice girl who is my friend would never do that to me" despite ALL evidence (blowing dudes two weeks after divorce, year and half of no sex and likely cheating leading up to it, ect) to the contrary. The dude NEEDS tough love on this, not too cool for school existential nonsense from a guy who torpedoed his own stable relationship with talks of open realationships, just because he got bored.

Your a smart guy and I would have loved to get pussy slaying pointers from you back in my 20s, but your making calls from the point of view of a young dick slinging bachelor, not someone who has ever had to sustain a relationship for a meaningful length of time.

@Soy-
You are right, but Christ someone has to try and get through that horn defended skull of his. All of his wounds in life are self inflicted, minus his ex fucking around on him. I genuinely feel bad for him, and I know I am not alone on that front.

@Noodle-
Also likely right, but I think at some level he might be trying to change himself. Maybe not, though.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Every dude would probably prefer the "gender roles of the 1950's". As a guy today, you are still expected to fulfill all your circa 20th century male duties, such as paying for dates, opening doors, being the initiator, being "spontaneous and romantic", lifting/hanging/moving shit, etc. But women have managed to shed most of the traditional gender responsibilities that balanced the equation. A chick will confidently and unabashedly proclaim that it's the man's job to take out the trash, but think of what reaction you'd get if you said "it's the woman's job to cook".

Khane

What is antiquated about her fucking around on him and then taking advantage of him? That's not a 1950s thing. If Onoes were a woman and making dinner for an unfaithful ex husband, I would be saying the exact same shit. Seriously, go reread that car thread. His ex has hippy enabler parents and has not had to hold down a real job in her life, so yeah that's a trope. But the rest of the shit is not gender specific or even "good old days" bullshit, though I was raised to be a chivalrous bastard.

This has nothing to do with gender politics or whatever hipster shit you want to toss out there in a deflection. This is not some stinky hippy girl he can cut loose and bail on in safety, like where your experience draws from. This is a woman who he was married to for a long time and had kids with. She is taking advantage of his good nature. More importantly, she is in an INCREDIBLY advantageous position to fuck him over massively in court if she ever decides to, entirely because Onoes came to the conclusion that "this nice girl who is my friend would never do that to me" despite ALL evidence (blowing dudes two weeks after divorce, year and half of no sex and likely cheating leading up to it, ect) to the contrary. The dude NEEDS tough love on this, not too cool for school existential nonsense from a guy who torpedoed his own stable relationship with talks of open realationships, just because he got bored.

Your a smart guy and I would have loved to get pussy slaying pointers from you back in my 20s, but your making calls from the point of view of a young dick slinging bachelor, not someone who has ever had to sustain a relationship for a meaningful length of time.

@Soy-
You are right, but Christ someone has to try and get through that horn defended skull of his. All of his wounds in life are self inflicted, minus his ex fucking around on him. I genuinely feel bad for him, and I know I am not alone on that front.
The quote speaks for itself Phazael. Perhaps you didn't intend it that way, but it can be easily interpreted that way.

Also, enough with the dick slinging bachelor shit. I have had and know how to maintain a meaningful relationship. I'm not sure where or when I gave off the vibe that "bitches ain't shit".

Khane

Every dude would probably prefer the "gender roles of the 1950's". As a guy today, you are still expected to fulfill all your circa 20th century male duties, such as paying for dates, opening doors, being the initiator, being "spontaneous and romantic", lifting/hanging/moving shit, etc. But women have managed to shed most of the traditional gender responsibilities that balanced the equation. A chick will confidently and unabashedly proclaim that it's the man's job to take out the trash, but think of what reaction you'd get if you said "it's the women's job to cook".
Come on now. I agree that the lines are blurring and many women seem to have an entitled attitude where they receive all the benefits of gender equality without any of the responsibility. But I know for damn sure you and I are a lot alike in the fact that neither one of us want to take care of a woman for the rest of our lives. We want a woman who is self sufficient and at least a little ambitious. So in that regard even you don't want gender roles of the 50's

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@Wombat=
Definitely some truth to that. And really, my relationship is not in any way the traditional mold Khane is suggesting, anyhow. The wife and I are both nerds, she makes way more money than I do, and we don't do any of the traditional role shit. On top of that, we spend all of our free time together and share all of our hobbies, bar a couple exceptions. Not exactly Ozzy and Harriet. But I know I am in the minority on that and I appreciate how awesome my situation is. But then again, I never went in for treating women like Xbox achievements, even though I have a certain amount of ingrained old fashioned behavior when it comes to treating women with respect.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Every dude would probably prefer the "gender roles of the 1950's". As a guy today, you are still expected to fulfill all your circa 20th century male duties, such as paying for dates, opening doors, being the initiator, being "spontaneous and romantic", lifting/hanging/moving shit, etc. But women have managed to shed most of the traditional gender responsibilities that balanced the equation. A chick will confidently and unabashedly proclaim that it's the man's job to take out the trash, but think of what reaction you'd get if you said "it's the woman's job to cook".
Gender roles of the 1950s = no divorce, and your new 18-year old wife moves right from daddy's house into yours. If she turns out to be crazy, you're stuck with her. Women are married off early before you've had a chance to establish a career and life of your own, so the quality of woman you get is largely dependent on the economic and social status of your father. Also, pretty much all sex except for missionary is illegal.

When you have kids, you'll be expected to interact with them little and leave the job of raising them to your wife. You will spend the entire day working and are expected to act as a distant, unpleasable authority figure in order to motivate them to succeed themselves. You are also personally responsible for everything your wife does, as she's only one small step from being your property.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Quit it you two.

Onoes, we all love you bro. Hook us up with the dirt. There's like this thread and the fast food thread that are safe enough for work browsing and still worth reading. You're a big part of that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I believe Onoes is here for the same reason he does stuff in real life, attention.

Maybe I'm a dick.
It's this. The truck, the names, the horns, and the stories that read like he's ripping them from the pages of hustler. The dude is extremely insecure and craves attention to feel wanted/needed. It reeks of a severe case of parental issues/middle child syndrome.

@Khane - I've reread Phaz's quote twice and I really don't see where the fuck you're pulling the "gender roles" bullshit from.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
But I'm the oldest child!
wink.png

And yeah, I wasn't pissed off, I was laughing when I wrote that last post, because I went "Ahh, fuck it, I'll tell them whats up." and came back to a bunch of "Onoes gave his kids dumb names!" and "I almost feel bad for making fun of him because he's such a chucklefuck" type posts. So I went, haha, fine then, you can wait. :p

I'm busy at work, I'll talk when I can.