Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
the reason I think having sex with the 24 year old is a bad idea is because in my experience no matter how much a girl tells me it's a casual no strings thing, she always wants repeat performances, gets attached, etcetera. It becomes a whole thing. That's why I don't think it's a great idea to have sex with her if I don't really have any intention of having anything to do with her past that. P.s. sorry for the multiple posts, I'm dictating this while I Drive.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Doesn't she live in Vegas? Whatever dude. The distance is an easy "call it off whenever" reason.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
the reason I think having sex with the 24 year old is a bad idea is because in my experience no matter how much a girl tells me it's a casual no strings thing, she always wants repeat performances, gets attached, etcetera. It becomes a whole thing. That's why I don't think it's a great idea to have sex with her if I don't really have any intention of having anything to do with her past that. P.s. sorry for the multiple posts, I'm dictating this while I Drive.
Uh, we can wait. Drive now, write later. Fucking psycho.

splok_sl

shitlord
Man, you better hope your ex never gets audited. You think that you are protecting yourself from having to back pay child support (which you're really not) but what is really happening is you are leaving a paper trail to nail her on tax evasion and fraud.
And if he's the one doing her taxes, does that make it like double-fraud?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I'll get off of your dick Onoes. Some people are not meant to be saved from themselves and the majority want to entertain themselves watching you make bad choices.

But Splok actually has a legitimate point. You better not ever piss off the ex, because you have given her tons of ammo with witch to hose you down the road. Hope you are right about her.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Bros I've got two 19 year olds, a 22 year old, and a 23 year old all wanting to call me daddy. Which do I pick? They are all bi, chance for a five-some?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bros I've got two 19 year olds, a 22 year old, and a 23 year old all wanting to call me daddy. Which do I pick? They are all bi, chance for a five-some?
NgnUuZs.gif

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Child support is non-taxable anyway, there's nothing to evade.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
@Onoes-Since the 29 is not divorced yet and you are not a committed couple (yet) you MUST spend at least one weekend defiling the 24 year old. If you don't fuck her at least once you will probably regret that for the rest of your life. Just realize what you do right now with the 24 is NONE of the 29's business unless she is divorced and you two are a thing...assuming that ever even happens.

Do not fuck this up with high moral ground bullshit about being honest with some one you MIGHT end up dating at some point in the next 6 months. If you end up with 29, guess what? nothing you do right now is any of her business even after you are married.

Bang the 24 and post some Rerolled Tit Pics.
rrr_img_92763.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Onoes, it's pretty easy to walk away from a woman who lives three hours away from you if things don't work out. She wants sex, you want sex, you're both adults. Just have some sex. You might feel like shit afterwards (but only if it turns out to be bad sex) or you might feel great and listen to tubthumping on loop the entire ride home because you're overcome with joy. You're overanalyzing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
In between meeting the 24 and 29 year olds lets not forget that Onoes took one for the team and attempted to deflower a slag beast

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seriously. I sit on the couch and play dark souls for 4 hours? No problem. I go into office and play 20 minutes of wow? FUCK I HATE THAT GAME WHY DOES IT STEAL YOUR LIFE YOU LOVE IT MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
My wife must have had a very sour experience with WoW in the past. I know she lived with some guy before we met when she was in college. I never asked her straight up about it but it sounds like he went full on WoW addict. Couldn't separate himself from the virtual and real world. Which I understand. In college it happened to me as well. So it took a massive amount of convincing to let me install WoW and play it again. I think when it comes to women (at least in early dating phase) it is easier to just cut ties with anyone who plays it than to figure out if they're addicted or not.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The worst part is my wife plays wow (very casually.. we're in the minivan and she's in a tricycle in the driveway), so she should understand. It's cool though, we can watch 4 hours of HGTV instead.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah my wife was pretty cool about me blocking out 2 or so nights because I was raiding. Shame WoD just got really boring really fast.