Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You mean an EX-wife would put her happiness ahead of her EX-husband's? Holy fuck!
Your glossing over the part where she sent tit shots to one of his friends while married (and cutting him off) and then followed that up with trying to step out with a random bar pickup, again while still married and before the divorce process started. Blowing the cop happened after the divorce, though, so you have that one.

I want to believe she is this nice person Onoes keeps going on about, but taking his track record for personal decision making into account (read the car thread again) makes that extremely hard.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You're super focused with laser precision on one action this dude's wife did like 3 years ago at a low point in their marriage. He's pointed out all of these times they have gotten along, acted as friends/siblings/whatever, just generally that their relationship is better now. Good even. But you're like determined that this can't be the case because one time she fucked up.

I was married before, back when I was in the Navy. We both did horrible things to each other. We were both not right for each other and never should have married. But if I saw her today, I would be her friend, 100%. She was a cool person and we had a lot in common. And that shit was all years ago when we were at a bad place. People change, circumstances change, people make mistakes, then they move on.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was married before, back when I was in the Navy. We both did horrible things to each other. We were both not right for each other and never should have married. But if I saw her today, I would be her friend, 100%. She was a cool person and we had a lot in common. And that shit was all years ago when we were at a bad place. People change, circumstances change, people make mistakes, then they move on.
I was married before. We both did horrible things to each other. We were both not right for each other and never should have married. Today I don't give a single fuck about her. But we have kids so I have to interact with her to some degree. I think she knows damn well I'm not helping her fucking move.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm a little more interested in why Onoes wants to believe that a woman who is going to leave her husband for some random dude she met at therenaissance faireis a good idea.

You know I don't randomly take shits all over your chest for the fun of it onoes. This one though... this is a legitimately risky click. Take a second and really think this one through.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its not really like him to jump into questionable relations with unbalanced women either. I'm worried now!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm a little more interested in why Onoes wants to believe that a woman who is going to leave her husband for some random dude she met at therenaissance faireis a good idea.

You know I don't randomly take shits all over your chest for the fun of it onoes. This one though... this is a legitimately risky click. Take a second and really think this one through.
The Man is 100% a risk taker. There is no if but when.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I did actually make the comment about halfway through "Wait, where are all your Crossfit buddies? Why I'm I getting called in on this, I don't have any muscles. haha" and she went "Well, boyfriend is teaching a class tonight and I just didn't think it was enough stuff to ask a lot of people for help.."

It was me, her mother, her step father, and another family friend helping. And to be fair, she had already moved everything that would fit in her car by herself over who knows how many trips. So, our part was just all the large furniture, and her parents have a truck trailer, so we got it all done in 2 trips and about 3 hours. So, it really wasn't a big deal.

I did find it funny that she asked me though, because yeah, she's dating some ripped dude, and I know she's been with around half the guys at her gym... so you would think finding help wouldn't be an issue. I guess just because you have sex with a girl doesn't mean you want to move her shit, haha.
This is easy and obvious. The answer is because the alpha dudes she got pumped by would say no.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Red pill shit has no place in this thread, but given the maturity level of those involved he is probably not wrong.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As has been warned before, I would highly advise against posting redpill crap in here.

Also, some of you are way to hard on Onoes.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
That's ridiculous. I didn't even mention the RP, and here is someone warning of banning. Get the fuck out with that nonsense. I simply posted the reason why and how this ex sees this guy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's ridiculous. I didn't even mention the RP, and here is someone warning of banning. Get the fuck out with that nonsense. I simply posted the reason why and how this ex sees this guy.
I have to agree with him here. Many other people in this thread are saying the exact same thing as him. Not worthy of a warning.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
When you start talking about alpha/beta males, don't be surprised when someone thinks you are RP'ing. Especially with the given history.