Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
True, but there really isn't much to discuss about the situation itself. She wants out, he knows it. Shit happens. I think he just came to vent.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't get why Iannis is so hung up on thinking it's a support thing (surprisingly Red Pill doesn't describe everything accurately!).

In any case, I do wonder if there is something else that isn't being revealed, like maybe the relationship wasn't quite as solid as described. It's bizarre how the GF could react so strongly so quickly, especially when she's had little flings before. Definitely consider yourself lucky you found this out before true investment.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hence my point. We've had problems sure. She has even been emotional and "broken up" with me over something trivial several in the past only to be over it after a day or so and apologize. Then be amazed with my ability to tolerate that level of crazy. The open part of our relationship came about very naturally, as she is bi (and yes that fun was had) and I was a bit of a hound throughout my early twenties. We just restricted it slightly and made a few rules over the years. IE, never blowing each other off for some fling, never hiding them, etc. I was losing interest in it as I think most of us become less focused on the hunt as we get older and thought it would just kind of converge. Which is what Ithoughtwas happening. She is the one who slowly convinced me of moving forward into something more serious andIwas the one who was coming around to it. Not the other way around.

@Soygen. Yes I chose to vent to my kin at Rerolled before people who are actually in my life. As I do not have the courage yet to do that. That's when it becomes real, you know? And to hear other opinions before I do something really really stupid.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
@Soygen. Yes I chose to vent to my kin at Rerolled before people who are actually in my life. As I do not have the courage yet to do that. That's when it becomes real, you know? And to hear other opinions before I do something really really stupid.
Yeah, I get that. I didn't mean it in any negative sense.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
It seems you've already gotten the message, but I'll add a "run the fuck away" to the pile.

Sorry to hear that man, that sucks.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
But it is good you found out now. Before you were engaged, or married, or had a kid. I'm sure it still fucks with your emotions, but at least you don't have the added burden of canceling a major life event or getting lawyers to divide up your shit and decide how you get to see your kids.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I guess. Gameplan will be to find a place this weekend, which wont be too hard for me. Immediately thereafter plan a "fuck it" trip somewhere and hangout with my skytrash friends all weekend every weekend for the foreseeable future.

Also a lot of cycling and running. At least more than usual.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At this time I would like to direct you towards the MMO forum where the Rerolled bros have a guild on Hyjal Horde

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If I were in the mood of doing really really dumb things to remedy this situation... I am not going to lie that that and a shitload of other bad ideas crossed my mind.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm only mostly kidding. Like 90% kidding. You really do seem to like a lot of crazy in your life, or you wouldn't have lived with this chick for so long. I think your life is about to get intolerably boring.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So, derail mode: Any sport, even skydiving, becomes like any other sport. Do you get bored of golf after playing a few games if you love golf? Its more about trying new things, meeting new friends, improving how you fly, etc.

That and the community is a bunch of party animal furballs. Which I like.