Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
That's a purposely bad picture of her making a stupid face. You guys can cherry pick good and bad pictures all you want. Why don't you just go outside and look the fuck around and you'll see sexy women both with and without makeup.
Guarantee you 98% of the women walking around on the street are wearing makeup whether you recognize it or not so this is a pointless statement.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
And the thread has reached a new low, which is really saying something in this thread.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, is someone getting divorced or anything? This is spiraling out of control!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Those shots from that link are apparently standard no makeup shots that are done for any model -- the base to start from. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. That link was specifically in response to at least two people saying to find just ONE picture of a naturally attractive woman. That was obviously easy.

Maybe the problem here is you're trying to apply your standards to mine. You might not glance at anyone but the most attractive without makeup, but I would. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be interested in the end of the spectrum that includes the heavily made up. There are plenty of women across the spectrum of no makeup to full on that I'm sure we'd overlap on, but my preferences run one direction and yours the other. But go back to my weight to make your next point since it's impossible that I have never not been a land whale.

Any chance the 98% of women wear makeup statement can be backed up in any meaningful way? I really don't think that's true. Maybe the women you find most attractive do but that's pretty self-selecting.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guarantee you 98% of the women walking around on the street are wearing makeup whether you recognize it or not so this is a pointless statement.
You live in Dallas right? Of course the women down there are all wearing makeup! They didn't wear it just for their debut after all!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The amount of makeup being worn on college campuses at any given moment is directly proportional to how close it is to exam week. Closer to exams, less makeup, more yoga/sweat pants, more hairs in ponytails and/or hats. Is there anything equivalent to exam week in marriage when women tend to go through periods of time where they wear less makeup? Perhaps when their children are toddlers?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I actually DO think the VS models have too sharp of knees, and pretty much too sharp of every other feature on their body. Those bitches need to eat some sandwiches... extra mayo.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Oh, I'd stick my pp in their vaginer... I'd just spend a month plumping them up while they are locked in my basement first.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
2JTUVxn.jpg