Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah, I just love buttstuff and the less shit in there, the better.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Some people like waking up to the smell of coffee and bacon. Opiate likes the smell of a nice healthy shit to waft him awake.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile,I wouldn't be interestedin the end of the spectrum that includes the heavily made up.
ROFL. Sure you wouldn't be, Tubs McTits. I'm sure if the hottest women on the planet came up to you and offered sex, you'd beat them back with your love handles. Riiight..

This is absolutely a textbook case of a guy who's spurned over girls not digging his lumpy body. It comes off exactly like the blue haired crowd, "This culture of rape needs to stop!!". Meanwhile, they look like Frankenstein had sex with Quasimodo.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You know nothing about me except that I'm overweight now, so you're largely talking out of your ass. True, my options would be limited now -- I wouldn't want to be with someone as overweight as me. I don't feel entitled to someone who has taken way better care of my body than I have in the past couple years. You're developing this whole narrative and I'm not really sure why. I'm not demanding makeup to be abolished. You seem very upset that someone wouldn't find the same people attractive as you do.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know nothing about me except that I'm overweight now, so you're largely talking out of your ass. True, my options would be limited now -- I wouldn't want to be with someone as overweight as me. I don't feel entitled to someone who has taken way better care of my body than I have in the past couple years. You're developing this whole narrative and I'm not really sure why. I'm not demanding makeup to be abolished. You seem very upset that someone wouldn't find the same people attractive as you do.
If you've ever read a post by Kirun you should know that this is pretty common.

Here's some reading for the reasoning behind it;Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I know his history, so I guess I understand he's not actually trying to make a coherent argument or use logic and just wants to troll. If I really did hate women because I was rejected all my life, I'd be just as likely to be against women without makeup because the attractive ones without makeup would have rejected me. Or more likely, if I was so rejected, I'd proclaim the beauty of fat women or say that appearance doesn't matter or that nice guys should finish first. Yet, I'm not doing any of those things because I don't believe them. I just really never realized how important makeup is to some people until basically this thread because it's never been a 98% norm where I've been.

khalid

Unelected Mod
In the academic setting, it seems a great deal of professors do not put makeup on, or if anything very minimal. Shrug.

Silly argument is silly. People find different things attractive, shocking.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
ROFL. Sure you wouldn't be, Tubs McTits. I'm sure if the hottest women on the planet came up to you and offered sex, you'd beat them back with your love handles. Riiight..

This is absolutely a textbook case of a guy who's spurned over girls not digging his lumpy body. It comes off exactly like the blue haired crowd, "This culture of rape needs to stop!!". Meanwhile, they look like Frankenstein had sex with Quasimodo.
rrr_img_93649.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I need to get new rings, we had white gold and the platinum apparently has nickel in it so my wife was allergic to that and can't wear it. Neither of us like traditional gold, and we looked at cobalt but it ended up being too big and clunky for her hand and I read that titanium is brittle and breaks easily (which makes no sense). So I am thinking it will be silver, that's really all that is left.