Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
rrr_img_97817.jpg
I am, this is a good murder/thriller movie plot thus far.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
In general, my wife doesn't take long to get ready. If she is getting all gussied up, it does take a while. We phrase things in particular ways - rather than saying "We have to be there by 7," we'll say "we are leaving at 6:30." Then, she adjusts her getting ready routine so that it begins early enough that she's ready to go when we said we were going to go.

One thing that is a total pet peeve of mine is wasting someone else's time. If we made arrangements to meet at 7, I'm going to plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early. If people take a long time to get ready and it often makes them late, that's not an interesting character trait, that's a character flaw. If someone does that, they're a jerk. Don't be late, you know you take a long time to get ready. be on time.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey, I hope it all works out for you. Crazier shit has happened.
Yeah crazy shit happens all the time. I heard a story about this dude who had his GF divorce, sell her house and then move into his place after only 3 months!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am at work, would someone be so kind as to post the gif with the African man walking into the room with a folding chair with great anticipation of calamity?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ummm... your timeline is missing the de-horning bud.
I got the distinct impression that he cut them off for her, even though he rationalized it away and denies that. This really takes the cake, even for you Ohnoes. You barely know this woman and now she's a de facto step-mom for the kids you were so proud of being responsible for?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sell that house! Move in with a crush! What could go wrong?!?!?1/1/1?1?1??
In Onoes defense, the girl is getting divorced and the house was getting sold regardless. And per Onoes, she is from his city and was planning to move there with family. So he didn't really have much to do with the house sale or city choice.

Now having her move into his house and get chummy with his kiddos.... Onoes gonna Onoes.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In Onoes defense, the girl is getting divorced and the house was getting sold regardless. And per Onoes, she is from his city and was planning to move there with family. So he didn't really have much to do with the house sale or city choice.

Now having her move into his house and get chummy with his kiddos.... Onoes gonna Onoes.
So move there with family, great see where it goes from there. Not, hey just move right in with me instead!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'ma head down to the graduation ceremony after work and snap some pics of onoes and his precious.

Who knows guys might be a 10 and totally worth it