Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Kegs first post about what Wormie should do was fine. It was crass but it's a view that many would have and he phrased it fine. Stop piling on him because you didn't agree with it and trying to start a fight with him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kegs first post about what Wormie should do was fine. It was crass but it's a view that many would have and he phrased it fine. Stop piling on him because you didn't agree with it and trying to start a fight with him.
Yeah we're the ones trying to start a fight with a dude who has been a constant troll for almost a decade. Somehow I don't think you'd say the same thing if it was Araysar saying the same thing.

But that's fine, this thread really needed a dissenting opinion whose answer will always be 'you should just cheat on your wife bro'.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
"You should just cheat on your wife" is sadly a very real opinion that many people have. It doesn't make it any less valid then your own opinion. As long as he doesn't roll up in here and is stupid about how he says it then whatever.

Also if you don't think I'll be watching close to ensure it doesn't turn into a shit show then you are also mistaken.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
xjfngqs.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
But that's fine, this thread really needed a dissenting opinion whose answer will always be 'you should just cheat on your wife bro'.
this is not an adequate summation of the stance i took. the position is based on the circumstances at hand (no kids, no threat of financial ruin, an apparent connection with this girl that is far stronger than what he's had with his wife).

let's weigh the pros and cons of my suggestions against your very well thought out and "mature" suggestion -- to have a heartfelt conversation with his wife (who is, by his own admission, deeply in love with him) about him having feelings for another woman:

"Test the waters"

PROS:
- Gain much deeper perspective about your feelings for the 26y year old
- Gain more perspective on where your feelings for your wife ultimately stand
- Not guaranteed to shatter wife's esteem
- The thrill of fucking a hot 26 year old

CONS:
- Outside chance of being caught and hurting your wife
- Might be considered "dishonest"

"Gavin plan"

PROS:
- Honesty with wife

CONS:
- Destroys wife's esteem, probably much more than if she caught you cheating.
- Ultimately nothing learned about yourself and did not gain any perspective on whether you should be with your wife for the long haul
- Wife will probably demand you leave school thus crippling your career development
- Don't get to fuck a hot 26 year old

tough call there.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Keg,

If i cheat, it makes no difference if my wife knows or not. It will end the marrage no matter what i learn about myself.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let's add one more con to the first list:

CONS:
- 26 year old might go fatal attraction on your ass if you realize it was a mistake and no longer want to sleep with her

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
this is not an adequate summation of the stance i took. the position is based on the circumstances at hand (no kids, no threat of financial ruin, an apparent connection with this girl that is far stronger than what he's had with his wife).

let's weigh the pros and cons of my suggestions against your very well thought out and "mature" suggestion -- to have a heartfelt conversation with his wife (who is, by his own admission, deeply in love with him) about him having feelings for another woman:

"Test the waters"

PROS:
- Gain much deeper perspective about your feelings for the 26y year old
- Gain more perspective on where your feelings for your wife ultimately stand
- Not guaranteed to shatter wife's esteem
- The thrill of fucking a hot 26 year old

CONS:

"Gavin plan"

PROS:
- Honesty with wife

CONS:
- Destroys wife's esteem, probably much more than if she caught you cheating.
- Ultimately nothing learned about yourself and did not gain any perspective on whether you should be with your wife for the long haul
- Wife will probably demand you leave school thus crippling your career development
- Don't get to fuck a hot 26 year old

tough call there.
I know you're being facetious but it is actually a tough call.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's why the best advice is to ALWAYS jerk off first. If you're still interested in the hot 26 year old, maybe there's more to it. If you suddenly don't care as much, stop putting so much weight on the opinion of your dick.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Let's add one more con to the first list:

CONS:
- 26 year old might go fatal attraction on your ass if you realize it was a mistake and no longer want to sleep with her
Ill add to this list too...
- Your family might find out so you are now the token asshole that ruined and hurt little miss unicorn...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ill add to this list too...
- Your family might find out so you are now the token asshole that ruined and hurt little miss unicorn...
This is actually true. My cousin cheated on his wife and the butt hurt women family members barred him from family functions. After 2 years they allowed him back but now he won't come because the gentle hearts of women sided with his wife

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think there's anything wrong with kegkilla's post in a vacuum. Indeed, cheating and not getting caught is always an option, even if its not the most upstanding/honest option.

However to put kegkilla's post in context with his previous posts, his attitude is and always has been "fuck who you want, who cares about marriage?" which ... this being the marriage thread, probably isn't appropriate. If you guys wouldn't engage his trolling though, it probably wouldn't get turned up to 11.