Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My current girlfriend is short as shit(5'4"), but my gf prior to her was 5'10". I don't discriminate, but I prefer taller. I'm almost 40 and no kids, so I don't think I'm going to have to worry about high school sports.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My current girlfriend is short as shit(5'4"), but my gf prior to her was 5'10". I don't discriminate, but I prefer taller. I'm almost 40 and no kids, so I don't think I'm going to have to worry about high school sports.
5'4 is not short as shit. Average height for american women is 5'5.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
She is at least 6 feet. I am 6' 2" and she is slightly shorter. Its hot as fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She is at least 6 feet.
If you need me to drive out there and throw myself on this grenade to save your marriage, I'll do it. Dying for a brother is a worthy death.

I do sorta see why you're in such a tizzy though. Sounds like both your wife AND your study buddy are unicorns. Not many men encounter two in their entire lifetime, much less two in the same period of their lives.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If you need me to drive out there and throw myself on this grenade to save your marriage, I'll do it. Dying for a brother is a worthy death.

I do sorta see why you're in such a tizzy though. Sounds like both your wife AND your study buddy are unicorns. Not many men encounter two in their entire lifetime, much less two in the same period of their lives.
Meh never know. The study buddy might be fucking crazy for all i know.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh never know. The study buddy might be fucking crazy for all i know.
She's a gorgeous amazonian geek. I don't care if she tries to murder me every now and then. In fact, maybe that would make it even better.

I'm probably not helping by extolling the virtues of your temptation though.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
She's a gorgeous amazonian geek. I don't care if she tries to murder me every now and then. In fact, maybe that would make it even better.

I'm probably not helping by extolling the virtues of your temptation though.
And smarter than me, better than me at what I thought I was good at and quicker than me at everything that I care about measuring. Basically I am fucked.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
And smarter than me, better than me at what I thought I was good at and quicker than me at everything that I care about measuring. Basically I am fucked.
She knows you are married, right? So she's knowingly engaged this shit with a married man. You've put the pussy on a pedestal.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I myself am quite tall but interestingly I don't find women that tall attractive.