Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sure it will....
rrr_img_112896.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Not sure, but your 401K will probably be a topic of conversation in the divorce hearing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I have a dilemma involving my wife and sex.

We have always had an active sex life. Sure it ebbed and flowed but overall we average 4 nights a week. Sometimes these are fairly quick and sometimes twice in a night. We are both 35. A lot of the time she just wants it right in right away. We never did a lot of foreplay. Well lately the right side underneath the tip has been getting rubbed raw. Basically she isn't as wet as she used to be, even after foreplay. Her mom went through menopause very early she tells me. I think she is drying up a bit.

How do I delicately tell her we need to introduce lube or extended foreplay without broaching the subject she is starting to become an old woman? I feel like this is going to be like defusing a bomb.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So I have a dilemma involving my wife and sex.

We have always had an active sex life. Sure it ebbed and flowed but overall we average 4 nights a week. Sometimes these are fairly quick and sometimes twice in a night. We are both 35. A lot of the time she just wants it right in right away. We never did a lot of foreplay. Well lately the right side underneath the tip has been getting rubbed raw. Basically she isn't as wet as she used to be, even after foreplay. Her mom went through menopause very early she tells me. I think she is drying up a bit.

How do I delicately tell her we need to introduce lube or extended foreplay without broaching the subject she is starting to become an old woman? I feel like this is going to be like defusing a bomb.
I don't even know it's worth a discussion. Just shove a stick of butter in her and go to town.. Seriously though, I would just buy some lube and use it. When she mentions something just say your dick has been chafing and you need some extra lube. I don't think she'll take it the wrong way-- it's not like you're telling her she's fat/old or something.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Uh, that's kinda a_skeleton_03's point, he's possibly implying exactly that(old) by requiring lube.
I don't know why it will be inferred as an indicator of age. I've fucked some twenty year olds that can barely get moist and some chicks in their late forties that are practically gushers. In the case of a_skeleton_03's wife, it could be a temporary hormonal thing or something as simple as her being distracted or stressed out lately. I'm just saying play it cool like nothing is wrong. If she infers something about age, it will come from her mouth and he can use a ton of reasons (like the ones I've mentioned) to deflect the insecurity onto something else.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If bringing lube up is an awkward situation, I can't imagine your sex life is all that exciting. Fists don't just naturally fit into all places, ya' know?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know why it will be inferred as an indicator of age. I've fucked some twenty year olds that can barely get moist and some chicks in their late forties that are practically gushers. In the case of a_skeleton_03's wife, it could be a temporary hormonal thing or something as simple as her being distracted or stressed out lately. I'm just saying play it cool like nothing is wrong. If she infers something about age, it will come from her mouth and he can use a ton of reasons (like the ones I've mentioned) to deflect the insecurity onto something else.
How is that not a likely possibility? Women losing lubricant as they age is quite common. Pointing out that you fucked some outliers does not at all disprove the general progression. Your dry twenty year old could become even drier. And your wet forty year old could have been even wetter? IDK, maybe the progression was delayed there.

You are right that the actual cause could be something unrelated to age. a_skeleton_03 is asking how does he bring it up without having her jump to age. I have no answers for this myself, people are generally insecure about changes to their bodies, even with people they're intimate with.

If bringing lube up is an awkward situation, I can't imagine your sex life is all that exciting. Fists don't just naturally fit into all places, ya' know?
Because it's what the lube might infer, not the lube itself.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Me and my wife have been using lube forever, she's just naturally dryer than average. There was no issue bringing it up and she says it feels way better.

How did you bring up the issue of her sticking somethjng up your ass? This must be way easier.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Get some of the icy hot shit or something different and act like you just want to experiment.. then after you do act act shocked at how good it is.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Because it's what the lube might infer, not the lube itself.
The lube may infer she is getting drier, but I would guess her dry pussy was already inferring itandchafing his dick. I'm just not sure how it doesn't annoy both of them to the point where bringing lube into the situation is a relief instead of some negative thing. Just seems weird to me.