Marriage and the Power of Divorce

kaxfenix

N00b
Its lube... .. you can buy off brands at big box stores that shows how mundane it is... When the sexing starts, if it feels a little dry reach over the to night stand apply a little to the dick and get back after it don't make a big deal about it or anything.. .. She'll probably quietly thank you for it as well.... If she is so dry it chafes you up, I can't imagine it feels to good to her as well in those situations.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The lube may infer she is getting drier, but I would guess her dry pussy was already inferring itandchafing his dick. I'm just not sure how it doesn't annoy both of them to the point where bringing lube into the situation is a relief instead of some negative thing. Just seems weird to me.
Maybe she likes it rough. But, fair point. People do tend to be horribly bad at communicating during sex. She might know her pussy is drier, he might know, they both might be in discomfort and absolutely nothing is being said.

I like the experimentation angle. Lube *does* feel better than natural lubricant. Maybe you can use this as a stepping stone to more anal.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't just get lube. Get lube and a new sex toy like a vibe or something. Say you're just looking to try something new and you want to try a couple different kinds of lube to see if you guys are missing out.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So I have a dilemma involving my wife and sex.

We have always had an active sex life. Sure it ebbed and flowed but overall we average 4 nights a week. Sometimes these are fairly quick and sometimes twice in a night. We are both 35. A lot of the time she just wants it right in right away. We never did a lot of foreplay. Well lately the right side underneath the tip has been getting rubbed raw. Basically she isn't as wet as she used to be, even after foreplay. Her mom went through menopause very early she tells me. I think she is drying up a bit.

How do I delicately tell her we need to introduce lube or extended foreplay without broaching the subject she is starting to become an old woman? I feel like this is going to be like defusing a bomb.
You can also basically say fuck what she wants and go down on her for a few minutes beforehand. And if she starts to dry up, stop and go down on her again. Use your fingers and stimulate the g-spot while you do this during an intercourse intermission and she will be gushing.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We use a vibe sometimes and when we do that amount of foreplay there is zero issues. Once I get all the way in there isn't an issue, it's that initial insertion when we don't do any prep work. She is still quite tight for having had kids so getting in is a push. I mentioned it and pointed the chafing spot out when she hadn't had a wax in a while. She got waxed a day later so I know she cares but she is becoming very sensitive about age since this year she finally noticed grey hairs at her temple and started dying. I know she will take the dryness as an age thing, I guess I will just get some and start throwing it in.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Maybe if she stopped using your mom's tampons.

DsW8zjf.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We use a vibe sometimes and when we do that amount of foreplay there is zero issues. Once I get all the way in there isn't an issue, it's that initial insertion when we don't do any prep work. She is still quite tight for having had kids so getting in is a push. I mentioned it and pointed the chafing spot out when she hadn't had a wax in a while. She got waxed a day later so I know she cares but she is becoming very sensitive about age since this year she finally noticed grey hairs at her temple and started dying. I know she will take the dryness as an age thing, I guess I will just get some and start throwing it in.
Do both of you really not know how the body works? You can't just shove it in there ASAP with no foreplay whatsoever. It doesn't matter how old she is it's gonna be dry at first and cause chaffing. You married folks are clueless sometimes I tell ya what...

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do both of you really not know how the body works? You can't just shove it in there ASAP with no foreplay whatsoever. It doesn't matter how old she is it's gonna be dry at first and cause chaffing. You married folks are clueless sometimes I tell ya what...
It's like pavlovs dog, 7 o'clock you brush your teeth, get aroused, fuck, and you're asleep by 730

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Her old toothbrush is getting fat and lazy, she's looking to upgrade.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It worked for 15 years so far!