Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
See, this seems like a total over reaction given my experience with condoms. Again...shrug.
Some people are more sensitive than others. Without getting too homo you are probably more sensitive and so the lack of sensation due to the condom just doesn't bother you as much. For me, it's like trying to watch a movie with a bag on my head.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He's sayin you're a bad driver. And your wife is a bad driver too. Cuz she's Asian.

Like drivin with a bag over your heads.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Condom for a beej is a total hooker move. You dodged a bullet of the sti variety.
Well I would have if not for me going down on them without any kind of barrier. I actually tried to buy some just so the girl I was with could experience the joylessness of a 'why bother'. But I couldn't find anyone who sold the fucking things. I must have hit up a dozen sex shops looking for them. A lady in one said she could order some for me, but I was just passing through town so that was of no use. She was the only one who knew what I was asking for.

For reals though, no STDs from them. At least none that I've found yet 10+ years later.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't know grown men said 'strange'

The other day I heard a grown man talk about someone 'throwing shade'
Throwing shade just means talking shit really.

Condoms for blowjobs? Really? Who the fuck do you guys mess around with?

I'd rather cum on my sheets and go to bed.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I knew what throwing shade meant, but hearing a grown man say it disappointed me.

Like my friend (32 male) that always texts 'smh'

Have some goddamn respect for yourself.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Make up shit for his stupid acronyms. smh = skin many humans

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I knew what throwing shade meant, but hearing a grown man say it disappointed me.

Like my friend (32 male) that always texts 'smh'

Have some goddamn respect for yourself.
The fake tit girl I was seeing said it all the time. She's 23 though, I guess that's ok in your book?

Honestly it's just a cultural/generational thing. Every person I know who talks like that generally dresses the same, listens to the same music, and enjoys doing cocaine on the weekends.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah at 23 I basically expect her to sit in a bathroom all day taking selfies and saying 'smh'

Tits were good though, so worth it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
She slept over on Friday lol. Trying to get in these two other girls pants though, I'll be sure to spread the wealth should I receive any pics.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The fake tit girl I was seeing said it all the time. She's 23 though, I guess that's ok in your book?

Honestly it's just a cultural/generational thing. Every person I know who talks like that generally dresses the same, listens to the same music, andenjoys doing cocaine on the weekends.
GCdNTfv.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
Some people are more sensitive than others. Without getting too homo you are probably more sensitive and so the lack of sensation due to the condom just doesn't bother you as much. For me, it's like trying to watch a movie with a bag on my head.
Now you gotta think that lurk is uncut. And because you're a white person, I bet that you're cut.

I'm cut and have never had a problem with condoms. They make me go longer... which isn't really a downside for me. Maybe for her but then who cares really.

I still don't know what smh means. Someone told me once, but I forgot. I always think it means smell my hole. I do remember that the other one isn't nearly as funny, so I'm going with me being right.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shaking my head.

And I'm cut, yes condoms make me last longer, but they feel like shit.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Now you gotta think that lurk is uncut. And because you're a white person, I bet that you're cut.

I'm cut and have never had a problem with condoms. They make me go longer... which isn't really a downside for me. Maybe for her but then who cares really.

I still don't know what smh means. Someone told me once, but I forgot. I always think it means smell my hole. I do remember that the other one isn't nearly as funny, so I'm going with me being right.
I am cut, sir. And with or without condoms I last about the same length of time. Too early isn't a problem for me. I dunno, gents, condoms just don't bother me. Guess I got lucky. Though I don't need them anymore.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I am cut, sir. And with or without condoms I last about the same length of time. Too early isn't a problem for me. I dunno, gents, condoms just don't bother me. Guess I got lucky. Though I don't need them anymore.
It's not a bad thing to be more sensitive, just is what it is.