Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used Trojan ultra thins or whatever for awhile and they were alright. Nothing beats wearing nothing though.

I used to have a lot of trouble in condoms but now it's whatever

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tarrant gonna' clothesline y'all motherfuckers if you keep this condom talk up!

iannis

Musty Nester
naked-gun-full-body-condom.png

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Tossing in my thoughts:
1. I knew what SMH, and throwing shade was, but I had to seek the definition of redpill. I am apparently not well-educated in "current" slang.
2. Perhaps the women who insisted on condoms for oral had an STI and didn't want to spread it, or they didn't want to get one...many don't have glaring symptoms but can cause damage.
3. TMI- I never thought about a condom for oral and ...here's the TMI...it's a fave act...swallow not spit.....but I will in the future if it were ever to be a possibility for me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Condoms feel so great, sometimes I nut as soon as I put one on.

OK, that only happened once. But another 5 minutes of making out and I tried again and actually got it in first. And no, I didn't steal that from american pie. If the dude had fucked her again a few minutes later I'd say they stole it from me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can't have sex for a few weeks, I don't really want to rehash the details here but I'm thinking about experimenting with 'saving it up' . I wonder if I have the willpower.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That really only works for like 2-3 days. Don't save yourself
For weeks thinking gallons are gonna come out lol