Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
It's more a mental thing than a physical one. I think turn around is like 18 hours from a completely dry nut back to a fully manned legion?

But it's mental anyway. You'll shoot for like thirty seconds. You are the king of your castle!!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I can't have sex for a few weeks, I don't really want to rehash the details here but I'm thinking about experimenting with 'saving it up' . I wonder if I have the willpower.
Possibilities here:
1. accidental firearm discharge damaging genitals
2. accident with sharpened pencil in pocket
3. awaiting results of STD test, Noodle is actually J49
4. Being denied by wife because of resemblance to Bernie Sanders

Place your bets, gentlemen.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Possibilities here:
1. accidental firearm discharge damaging genitals
2. accident with sharpened pencil in pocket
3. awaiting results of STD test, Noodle is actually J49
4. Being denied by wife because of resemblance to Bernie Sanders

Place your bets, gentlemen.
5. Gave wife a $5 coupon to McDonalds and a kiss on the forehead for Mother's Day.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I find saving it up makes it more challenging not to come until I'm ready, which is a really annoying feeling. If you have to slow down, try not to think about whatever, change positions etc because you are trying to avoid coming, it makes the whole experience kind of annoying and not as passionate.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I find saving it up makes it more challenging not to come until I'm ready, which is a really annoying feeling. If you have to slow down, try not to think about whatever, change positions etc because you are trying to avoid coming, it makes the whole experience kind of annoying and not as passionate.
Just use a condom!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So wormie are you divorced yet? Can I take a run at your doctor ex-wife?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
He PM'ed me before and said he wasn't gonna post in this thread anymore
Thats some chicken shit BS. He was an irrational douche and got called on it, then acts butthurt.

He wanted all of us to support him cheating on his totally supportive hot and available doctor wife and when we called him stupid he just skulked off like a pussy.

Good riddance faggot.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Without any pictures of these chicks, I just assume they're fat and he's full of shit. It makes it easier to reconcile.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Without any pictures of these chicks, I just assume they're fat and he's full of shit. It makes it easier to reconcile.
I just take it at face value because all that matters for the context of any individual post is whether she is hot to the poster. Doesn't matter to me, I'm not fucking that bitch. So if he says she's hot, for the purposes of my reply, she's hot. Doesn't matter.

Anything else and you just go down the spiral of sharp knees'ing every chick despite them being objectively very attractive.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Mrs. G giggling like a school girl.
This thread is way more interesting than anything on television; plus I don't have to censor myself as in RL, well some of RL anyway.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I just take it at face value because all that matters for the context of any individual post is whether she is hot to the poster. Doesn't matter to me, I'm not fucking that bitch. So if he says she's hot, for the purposes of my reply, she's hot. Doesn't matter.

Anything else and you just go down the spiral of sharp knees'ing every chick despite them being objectively very attractive.
Fair point. This is the internet though. They're probably not just fat, but also dudes. I'm not even sure wormie really exists at this point.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Remember back in the day when we all assumed Shelly was hot and the other chick he was banging was hot too? Yeah I'm not getting burned again!