Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just looking through my pms, it appears wormie and his wife have split.

I have a million pms so I can't find the one I was previously referncing.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wormie sends you a message talking about his divorce and you don't even notice? You must be the rerolled confidant

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Why is it that I don't have the patience to wait 15 minutes for In-N-Out but somehow I have the patience to wait weeks for this girl I've been seeing to figure out if she's over her ex yet?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If In N Out is taking too long to get your food you go to a different restaurant. If this bitch is taking too long go to a different bitch.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wormie sends you a message talking about his divorce and you don't even notice? You must be the rerolled confidant
I sent Noodle a PM with wire instructions so I could donate to his house fund but he never answered.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
If In N Out is taking too long to get your food you go to a different restaurant. If this bitch is taking too long go to a different bitch.
She fits a lot of my ideal criteria, and I'm having a lot of fun right now, so the wait doesn't seem so bad. Dunno.

Tenks

Having fun getting jerked around and playing the role of silver medal? Sounds like a blast.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Everytime you infract someone they proceed to PM you and justify whatever they did or call you a gigantic faggot piece of shit nazi asslord, one of the two. Then there's about 6 million PM's about WoW guild stuff. I might've deleted the wormie one but I'm fairly certain he at some point told me he was no longer posting in this thread.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
she's not.
This. Expect to hang out with her and dick her down then the next day, you'll get the "I still love my ex, we are getting back together" text.

Good news is I have a steady sex partner now and neither one of us wants a relationship.

Tenks

Everytime you infract someone they proceed to PM you and justify whatever they did or call you a gigantic faggot piece of shit nazi asslord, one of the two. Then there's about 6 million PM's about WoW guild stuff. I might've deleted the wormie one but I'm fairly certain he at some point told me he was no longer posting in this thread.
How much can there be to talk about with a bunch of minivan drivers raiding 6 month old content?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Krip you certainly don't want to be with a girl who apparently is waiting to see if her x will take her back at some point.

Tenks

If I know women, which I do, they always think long, hard and rationally about decisions involved in emotions. So many girls I know will brood over someone's ask for a relationship for weeks -- often times months -- weighing the pros and cons and conducting large-scale data analysis about the benefits of this relationship. Eventually once all the data is processed a decision is made. Honestly this is pretty standard stuff for a girl to put you in this "wait and see" zone and it almost always has positive results. Hopefully the Excel spreadsheets are in his favor.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Every chick is going to have an ex, and 99% of them won't be over him when you meet her. The question is just whether you know about it.

I know several married for years couples who I knew the guy was interested before the woman got divorced.. and as soon as she separated he pounced and they ended up together. Had he not done so it probably wouldn't have worked out for him because she was stupid hot.

I mean whatever works for you I guess, but this idea that the instant a "bitch" doesn't jump at your call you're outta there is pretty silly. Don't be a doormat but everything is a give and take.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Your example seems to contradict your position.

He pounced and they're together. Or did he pounce and she said, hold on i need to soul search to see if I'm over him, and then they got together

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Your example seems to contradict your position.

He pounced and they're together. Or did he pounce and she said, hold on i need to soul search to see if I'm over him, and then they got together
Pretty sure it was the second one, he made his move like 1 week after they separated, 6 months+ prior to divorce...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How much can there be to talk about with a bunch of minivan drivers raiding 6 month old content?
When I was organizing it last year there was a lot of back and forth

And there was one person who PM'ed me incessantly..........

they were even amod

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Having fun getting jerked around and playing the role of silver medal? Sounds like a blast.
She doesn't make me feel like that at all, we do all of the things that a couple would normally do, we just don't call ourselves a couple because she's not sure she's comfortable with that yet.

When I met her she was with a guy that she had been dating for two years, but it was a long distance relationship and she was getting tired of it. Next weekend, she had broken up with him so that we could date. And we are getting along really well, but she says she's got a feeling of guilt that's stopping her from wanting to be "official" with me. So I see where she's coming from, but I just hope the guilt passes eventually so that this could become a long-term thing and not just an intermission or rebound.

she's not.
She's enjoying it, but there are times when I'm not with her and she starts thinking about her ex, she's told me.

Also her ex and I's names are nearly identical so that doesn't help.

No no, she's searching in her heart to see if she is over him.
^

If I know women, which I do, they always think long, hard and rationally about decisions involved in emotions. So many girls I know will brood over someone's ask for a relationship for weeks -- often times months -- weighing the pros and cons and conducting large-scale data analysis about the benefits of this relationship. Eventually once all the data is processed a decision is made. Honestly this is pretty standard stuff for a girl to put you in this "wait and see" zone and it almost always has positive results. Hopefully the Excel spreadsheets are in his favor.
Fuck you this is funny, would pozload you if I could.

Every chick is going to have an ex, and 99% of them won't be over him when you meet her. The question is just whether you know about it.

I know several married for years couples who I knew the guy was interested before the woman got divorced.. and as soon as she separated he pounced and they ended up together. Had he not done so it probably wouldn't have worked out for him because she was stupid hot.

I mean whatever works for you I guess, but this idea that the instant a "bitch" doesn't jump at your call you're outta there is pretty silly. Don't be a doormat but everything is a give and take.
Yeah, I'm optimistic for the most part and like I said I'm enjoying myself, so I see no reason why I can't exercise some extra patience.