Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Whelp girl canceled date, said she came down with something.

Must have been a bad case of fuckyouitis.
For someone who claims they are a 9/10 and get approached by women constantly you seem awfully insecure.

Could be that she's just sick. About half my office (myself included) is out with flu like symptoms right now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
For someone who claims they are a 9/10 and get approached by women constantly you seem awfully insecure.

Could be that she's just sick. About half my office (myself included) is out with flu like symptoms right now.
I am pretty insecure, never claimed not to be.

I dont doubt she is sick, I'm just getting over being sick. The part where it was a single message and no attempt to reschedule after lets me know it's a little more than being sick.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I couldn't care less about the reason. Just angry at myself for breaking rule #1. Getting excited about something means it will fail 10/10 times.

She probably got tired of your fucking shenanigans in this thread.
Yeah probably. Sorry for ruining your thread. I'll stop posting in here.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I think everyone that's participated in the Great Makeup Debate of the past few pages deserves a punch in the face. A couple of you neckbeards really turned up the "knees too sharp" up to 11 on that one.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think everyone that's participated in the Great Makeup Debate of the past few pages deserves a punch in the face. A couple of you neckbeards really turned up the "knees too sharp" up to 11 on that one.
Yeah, I especially loved the 360 pound land whale calling girls with makeup hideous. I'm sure he's slaying "all natural" 10s left and right. Right after he moves his gut to find his penis.

I'm six feet and was up to about 360 pounds not very long ago.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know what you two are talking about. Sharp knees are a real fuckin' problem. Can't even get a blowjob without ruining my hardwood floors.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I especially loved the 360 pound land whale calling girls with makeup hideous. I'm sure he's slaying "all natural" 10s left and right. Right after he moves his gut to find his penis.
rrr_img_93608.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Whatever, man. You can have your chick's with makeup:

DlxuaIN.jpg